WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you're just a white supremacist, so you don't understand the feeling losing dozens of family members due to genocide/racism.
oh, i agree. it was terrible

xos4oie9vt0c1.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt.

1 we don’t know if they were actually protestors for palestine

2 we don’t know if they were republican plants

3 we don’t know if she actually heard what the protestors were saying
I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't be supporting her candidacy if I wasn't. I am still hopefully optimistic she can represent a different direction than the Biden administration. But the stakes are too high to be blind or stan on this.

I find 1 and 3 very hard to believe given the context and circumstances, and I find 2 to be irrelevant. She made a misstep with her response, and it's going viral. It shouldn't have even been in her repertoire.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are seeing kids set on fire and having their heads blown clean off their shoulders yet we're supposed to be completely deferential to the sanctity of a Presidential nominee's rally. Priorities are fukked.
why do you only care about the israel/gaza conflict, and not all the other conflicts currently happening around the world?

i mean, it's not like 99% of you have any connection to Gaza. you couldn't even point out Gaza on a blank map. you don't know anyone there. so why take up Gaza as a hobby, but not any other conflict?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Breh we are well aware of where she stands.... why are you acting brand new? She was not welcoming of Netanyahu.. you know what, why am I wasting my time talking about this... you didn't even watch the entire clip where she said "I hear you, I want all of your voices heard but right now I'm speaking"

The part about Voting Trump and was in remarks to the chants on genocide.

Another day. Another Gaza protest that hurts it's own cause with irrational rhetoric

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
People are seeing kids set on fire and having their heads blown clean off their shoulders yet we're supposed to be completely deferential to the sanctity of a Presidential nominee's rally. Priorities are fukked.
Yeah those hecklers have damaged her momentum which helps Trump. THERE’S NO DOUBT Trump will be worse for Palestine than Kamala.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka fukk those hecklers, fukking cowards won’t even go see JV Vance in the same state to air our their chants
Have you seen gas prices man? That’s another 30 minutes of driving. :childplease:

And everyone knows MAGA wants to finish off Palestine, jail protestors and deport Muslims, no need to waste time protesting people advocating that. :camby:

Plus why would they want their voices heard at a press conference full of cameras and with 15 people in attendance when they can be drowned out in a sea of thousands :what: