WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
normal, rational people don't think so

buffoons who want to Lose For Gaza may have gotten their feelings hurt, but you're an ever-shrinking nuisance in the Democrat base :blessed:
You're a zionist idiot nothing to do with " lose for gaza", she could and should have handled it better.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I agree, the moral position comes with electoral risk due to the outsized influence of Israel in American politics. She has to walk the tightrope while making a bet on what direction the wind will blow. I don't expect her to be truthful about Israel, but I expect her to be more tactful than her response to the hecklers and signal she will be better on this issue than Biden was so this part of the coalition feels more welcome. Her campaign has actually done a pretty solid job so far with this issue, but tonight was a misstep.
I think you should give her the benefit of the doubt.

1 we don’t know if they were actually protestors for palestine

2 we don’t know if they were republican plants

3 we don’t know if she actually heard what the protestors were saying

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
no, she handled it perfectly. you aren't serious people, and should be treated as such
No you're just a white supremacist, so you don't understand the feeling losing dozens of family members due to genocide/racism. You think brand it as " lose for gaza", because you're a racist zionist piece of shyt that only care about your own 4 walls surrounding you. Typical white man

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I would really pump to break on defending a heckler... Till we get some real information on what was said... Hecklers don't have a good reputation for a reason.

Oh look at that... Fresh baked Ls.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Breh we are well aware of where she stands.... why are you acting brand new? She was not welcoming of Netanyahu.. you know what, why am I wasting my time talking about this... you didn't even watch the entire clip where she said "I hear you, I want all of your voices heard but right now I'm speaking"
No we absolutely are not well aware of where she stands. In fact, she has purposefully been evasive about exactly where she stands because taking a public stand would be electorally difficult. You cannot point to any public statement she has made since becoming the nominee endorsing a specific policy on this issue. She hasn't mentioned whether she believes the ICC has valid jurisdiction for their Netanyahu arrest warrant. She hasn't mentioned whether she believes the IDF has committed war crimes. She hasn't mentioned what she believes the appropriate level of material support the US should be providing to Israel.