WHO WINS?

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Harris spoke to the founders of the Uncommitted Movement and is open to a meeting discussing arms embargo on Israel

Before her rally in Detroit, Vice President Kamala Harris spoke briefly with the co-founders of the Uncommitted National Movement, which mobilized tens of thousands of voters in Michigan to withhold their votes from President Biden in the primary earlier this year over his support for Israel's war in Gaza. Abbas Alawieh and Layla Elabed said they were in the welcoming line for Harris and Governor Walz, and communicated to Harris that they wanted to support her but that voters wanted her to consider an arms embargo to immediately stop the carnage in the besieged enclave.
Harris listened to stories of people in Michigan who have had dozens of family members killed in Gaza. The leaders asked to meet with her about the embargo request, and she indicated she was open to it, and introduced the two leaders to her staff.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah generally people who have no actual political ideology or moral conviction are incapable of seeing the basic difference between rhetoric and action. So a politician saying something good or bad is indistinguishable from a politician doing something good or bad. Which is how we got to this point in our political landscape where lying is so commonplace.
You’re disregarding what she’s said about Israel/Palestine recently because of a soundbite when we aren’t even sure she heard what the protestors were saying.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If she was going to kowtow to Israel she would have picked the IDF soldier
Yeah her picking Walz over Shapiro is not a serious retort to what her position is on an ongoing genocide the Administration of which she's second in command is supporting. She's going to need to do and say more than that. If she's not going to kowtow to Israel then she should come out and join the rest of the global community in actively condemning the genocide Israel is committing.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Harris spoke to the founders of the Uncommitted Movement and is open to a meeting discussing arms embargo on Israel

No chance an arms embargo happens. Even though our current laws mandate that weapons should have stopped flowing months ago due to Leahy violations

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Yeah her picking Walz over Shapiro is not a serious retort to what her position is on an ongoing genocide the Administration of which she's second in command is supporting. She's going to need to do and say more than that. If she's not going to kowtow to Israel then she should come out and join the rest of the global community in actively condemning the genocide Israel is committing.
She has an election to win. If she comes out aggressively against the Israel her coalition will start to fall apart.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it's that bad for Gazans, you would think Hamas would consider freeing the hostages, huh? not that you hold the radical islamic terrorists who started the war accountable

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
if it's that bad for Gazans, you would think Hamas would consider freeing the hostages, huh? not that you hold the radical islamic terrorists who started the war accountable
The cowardly Hamas leadership isn’t even in Palestine. It’s easy for them to play hardball when they can safely use Palestinians as pawns

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
THE WHOLE PROBLEM IS WE DIDN'T HEAR THIS FROM KAMALA. Instead we heard her say that if you're protesting on this issue you must want Trump in office.

Breh we are well aware of where she stands.... why are you acting brand new? She was not welcoming of Netanyahu.. you know what, why am I wasting my time talking about this... you didn't even watch the entire clip where she said "I hear you, I want all of your voices heard but right now I'm speaking"

King Kreole

Daps
She has an election to win. If she comes out aggressively against the Israel her coalition will start to fall apart.
I agree, the moral position comes with electoral risk due to the outsized influence of Israel in American politics. She has to walk the tightrope while making a bet on what direction the wind will blow. I don't expect her to be truthful about Israel, but I expect her to be more tactful than her response to the hecklers and signal she will be better on this issue than Biden was so this part of the coalition feels more welcome. Her campaign has actually done a pretty solid job so far with this issue, but tonight was a misstep.

King Kreole

Daps
This is indistinguishable from George W. Bush era neoconservative babble.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, the moral position comes with electoral risk due to the outsized influence of Israel in American politics. She has to walk the tightrope while making a bet on what direction the wind will blow. I don't expect her to be truthful about Israel, but I expect her to be more tactful than her response to the hecklers and signal she will be better on this issue than Biden was so this part of the coalition feels more welcome. Her campaign has actually done a pretty solid job so far with this issue, but tonight was a misstep.
normal, rational people don't think so

buffoons who want to Lose For Gaza may have gotten their feelings hurt, but you're an ever-shrinking nuisance in the Democrat base :blessed: