WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just watched Shapiro's speech. It probably is a good thing Kamala didn't pick him. Shapiro looks like the next president of the United States. :myman: He's def coming for the throne in 2028. I like his fire.
You mean 2032… Harris has the power of the incumbent now…

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I just watched Shapiro's speech. It probably is a good thing Kamala didn't pick him. Shapiro looks like the next president of the United States. :myman: He's def coming for the throne in 2028. I like his fire.
It would be interesting.

If Kamala somehow wins, the Presidential aspirations of Big Gretch, Andy Beshear & Gavin Newsom are permanently over. Shapiro could always run in 2032 since his 2nd term wouldn't expire until January 2031. The rest of them will have been out of office for 4 to 5 years by the time 2032 comes and would no longer be at their peak popularity.

If Kamala loses, her political career is over and Shapiro, Big Gretch, Beshear and Newsom all run in 2028. The allegations that have come out against Shapiro in the last few days would probably hurt him though. And as a Presidential candidate, there's more that could come out. The Democrat voter base are spineless, fickle and purity test driven. It wouldn't take much for them to turn against any candidate. So Shapiro could be cooked based on the things that came out alone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been trying to say this. I don't believe there are "undecided swing voters" when it comes to him.

You're either pissed at the Dems and just voting for Trump. Or you're outright voting for Trump. This on the fence shyt is a lie.
well, this is what it is; they're on the fence about whether electing trump will actually improve the economy/bring down inflation

now, obviously electing trump will not bring down inflation, and i think most people will come around to that. but dems can't just claim that people don't have the right to vote that way. it's fair to be unhappy with the current economy

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Kamala could be primaried in 2028. Whitmer, Newsom, Wes Moore, Shapiro, and Beshear all look like future superstar presidential candidates.

I especially think Big Gretch could be our future president.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I've been trying to say this. I don't believe there are "undecided swing voters" when it comes to him.

You're either pissed at the Dems and just voting for Trump. Or you're outright voting for Trump. This on the fence shyt is a lie.

same. the candidates are just too different to be undecided about this late in the game. anyone claiming undecided is voting for trump. dems just have to energize the base to show up to the polls or vote by mail.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
well, this is what it is; they're on the fence about whether electing trump will actually improve the economy/bring down inflation

now, obviously electing trump will not bring down inflation, and i think most people will come around to that. but dems can't just claim that people don't have the right to vote that way. it's fair to be unhappy with the current economy
And if the Republicans had a real candidate they'd probably still have all the momentum.
Fact is Trump was president already 4 years and ran everything into the fukking ground. Sans a couple of tax breaks that the majority of Americans got no benefit from. Trump is a known commodity that ain't going to improve shyt. And if you are buying his bullsht you're fukkin stupid. And if the country as a whole re-elects this clown we get what we deserve for being fukkin stupid.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Respectable politics gone:banderas:

That's what Dems needed. I was tired of the Magas being the only ones talking shyt. I finally saw these past 2 weeks some professional shyt talkers on the Dem side. I love it. The time of polished politicians is over. We need to take the gloves off and get in the mud too.