WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told that couch fukker to bring his lazy-boy to the debate :mjlol: JV Vance (that's his name now) political career is over. He should've stayed hidden. Him riding for Maga was a huge mistake.
and if Ohians have any self respect, they'll fukkin fire him in 2028 in the primary. totally abandoned his state to dikk-chase the host of Celebrity Apprentice :scust:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still think Kamala could be primaried in 2028. Whitmer, Newsom, Wes Moore, Shapiro, and Beshear all look like future superstar presidential candidates.

I especially think Big Gretch could be our future president.
Unless Kamala gets in there and is woefully incompetent & unpopular, you don't run the risk of trying to primary an incumbent. Ya'll gotta remember how hard for an incumbent to lose. Trump was terrible so he lost, and people were concerned Biden wouldn't make it a full-term, so he dropped out. Part of why Harris has the momentum she does now is because the Dem party is in lockstep in supporting her. It would require a lot to go wrong for any Dem to stand a chance against her in 2028.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man is Vance flakes on a debate...

Walz should pull a Clint Eastwood and debate a couch

Do we know who made up the whole couch story on JV VANCE? That guy or girl needs a lot of props. That story has literally taken the country by storm, and it's not even true :mjlol: Though, it's very believable looking at JV :scust:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we know who made up the whole couch story on JV VANCE? That guy or girl needs a lot of props. That story has literally taken the country by storm, and it's not even true :mjlol: Though, it's very believable looking at JV :scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I am treating this like Carson Palmer's torn MCL/ACL in the playoffs against Pittsburgh, that Vance pick is haunting Trump especially now.
U may have to break back the depressed trump emote he closed to being back there