WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
People are fukking tired of the non-stop anger and bitterness. Trump was on stage the other night at Georgia State University literally shytting on the damn school he was speaking at! That's not how you're going to pickup the swing voters on the margins that you need to win.

Specially Georgia. A state that Trump needs to focus on if he somehow wins PA, but Trump gonna Trump because he senile and dementia ridden.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just watched Shapiro's speech. It probably is a good thing Kamala didn't pick him. Shapiro looks like the next president of the United States. :myman: He's def coming for the throne in 2028. I like his fire.
Yeah, he’s basically Jewish Obama. Copied his whole flow bar for bar. :heh:

He and Beshear will face off before battling Haley in ‘28.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched Shapiro's speech. It probably is a good thing Kamala didn't pick him. Shapiro looks like the next president of the United States. :myman: He's def coming for the throne in 2028. I like his fire.

Yeah, he’s basically Jewish Obama. Copied his whole flow bar for bar. :heh:

He and Beshear will face off before battling Haley in ‘28.

This is yall takeaway from today’s events?

:duck emoji

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Facts like I told this bozos in here wit their polling bullshyt that trump can only win you a primary but can’t win a general election.. it’s literally been evident since 2018.. wether Trump was endorsing or on the ballot he and the gop got spanked and continue to get spanked… Now with the baton hand off this Harris/Walz ticket bout to run away with this shyt and calling all the down ballot dems to victory..

Dems getting the house and senate… so yeah wrap this shyt up

if dems get a super majority in congress, they got to make up for the past 20 years of dysfunction.