WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
U may have to break back the depressed trump emote he closed to being back there

full
"MEETING THE LATE, GREAT HANNIBAL LECTER TONIGHT! HAVING ME FOR DINNER, BIG SUPPORTER. SUEING BIDEN FOR STEALING MY HAT DESIGNS, STILL HASN'T PAID ME BACK! CANCELLING MY TRIP TO EYEKIA WITH JP TOMORROW."

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I cant believe that smiley is almost 4 years old.

A little humor during a dark period of wondering if Biden could beat Trump, and he did... and now we on the verse of The Coconut Prophecy. America still have it's faults, but unlike other countries, America feels like it's getting it's shyt together a bit...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So Ted Cruz beats Kamala Harris in an election? Mike Pence? Marco Rubio? Vivek? Tim Scott? :skip:
I think Rubio could because he might be able to peel off additional hispanic support.

I was talking about people who could actually win the GOP nomination. Not fringe people like Vivek, Tim Scott, Pence who wouldn't even be in contention. I wouldn't count out Lyin Ted.

-Ron DeSantis could beat her. A lot of people think he's done as a Presidential candidate but a lot can change in a few years.