WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives are extremely annoying and always end up eating their own because nobody is ever good enough in their mind. They have unrealistic expectations of politicians or human beings in general

You aren’t allowed mistakes or to do anything they disagree with or your the devil

This country is always gonna be in bed with Israel so just like every president before him or after him they are gonna have to back Israel. I don’t care if it’s the most progressive president ever

So if that’s the sword you want to die on then just sit out every presidential election going forward because no president is gonna take the stance on the Middle East that you want

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump is also broke, as is the RNC. And he will spend the next few months siphoning money and spending it on his legal bills, while doing nothing to build a ground game. The Trump "campaign" in these primaries is non existent. Which makes the failure of DeSantis even more hilarious btw.

I'm sure donors will unite behind Trump and give him money but he's too far behind Biden right now. Remember in 2012 when Obama just carpet bombed Romney immediately after the GOP primaries ended? That is what effectively won the campaign. I expect Biden to do the same. More importantly, more and more Americans will be reckoning with the idea of another Trump presidency. It's gonna really drive turnout brehs....

Barring an economic collapse - and lord knows the powers that be will try (Saudi Arabia/MBS, retailers, manufacturers, business owners, etc) or some type of physical/mental collapse - Biden will win IMO.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Progressives are extremely annoying and always end up eating their own because nobody is ever good enough in their mind. They have unrealistic expectations of politicians or human beings in general

You aren’t allowed mistakes or to do anything they disagree with or your the devil

This country is always gonna be in bed with Israel so just like every president before him or after him they are gonna have to back Israel. I don’t care if it’s the most progressive president ever

So if that’s the sword you want to die on then just sit out every presidential election going forward because no president is gonna take the stance on the Middle East that you want
Its Biden’s fault Hamas attacked Goliath next door and that Goliath smacked them like insects :troll:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Trump "campaign" in these primaries is non existent. Which makes the failure of DeSantis even more hilarious btw.

DeSantis is going to be punching himself, as he would have had a better chance in 2028; he would be out of office, free to run his campaign; Trump would be dead.

Sure his social shyt would doom his campaign, but, Trump emasculated Ron and destroyed his Presidential aspirations like he did with Ted Cruz.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump loses again how unhinged is he gonna be this time? Lol it’s gonna be even worse then 2020 because even more is on the line for him this time plus his ego couldn’t handle losing to Biden twice

I’d say you have a good chance for another Jan 6 since these retards will be even more angry and thinking the goverment is screwing them again but maybe those football numbers handed out to Jan 6 people will thwart that happening again. Will see

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

I remember the concern trolling about Obama in 2012. None of it mattered. Given that the voter level is even higher now, and how much easier it will be to vote in 2024 than 2012, I'm not worried at all.

Obama ran unopposed in the Dem Caucus in 2012. Harder to draw direct inference with this one.

I do think Biden still MI in the general so maybe it’s all mute.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
biden isn't allowing a genocide, he's allowing a response to a terrorist attack that killed hundreds of people, and hostages are still being held

what did you think was gonna happen when Hamas parachuted into a music festival with machine guns? Israel was gonna go to the Gaza strip and hand out cake and ice cream?
Allowing? Here we go taking agency away from Israelis again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Trump loses again how unhinged is he gonna be this time? Lol it’s gonna be even worse then 2020 because even more is on the line for him this time plus his ego couldn’t handle losing to Biden twice

I’d say you have a good chance for another Jan 6 since these retards will be even more angry and thinking the goverment is screwing them again but maybe those football numbers handed out to Jan 6 people will thwart that happening again. Will see
he’ll be on house arrest until he dies or pardoned in some OLC legal fiction that applies to state convictions of presidents

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There will be January 6 rhetoric for sure but I don’t think it’s going to be any real chaos, because national security will be very elevated and a lot of the MAGA imbeciles that would die for Donny are already in jail after the last failed coup

IF trump wins and ever has to be removed from power that will be a disaster and he’ll also pardon himself

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Obama ran unopposed in the Dem Caucus in 2012. Harder to draw direct inference with this one.

I do think Biden still MI in the general so maybe it’s all mute.

Biden is effectively running opposed as well. There is no real anti-Biden candidate or movement.

The problem leftists/communists/etc will have is that they pulled themselves out of the political process long ago. They didn't vote in 2016 (or voted for Trump). They didn't vote in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections etc. Yet they parade around demanding someone earn their vote when the cake has already been baked. We have a general idea of the type of voters who will show up in November for Trump and Biden. It's not gonna be Hasan Piker types.