Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka it’s February 27th

Is it a genocide or not .

—-

The most hilarious thing about this is these uncommitted numbers so far are strong because of Jewish ass Oakland county :mjlol::mjlol:

Even they don’t believe the shyt y’all saying
I would like to see what oak park and the Bloomfields lookin like :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even if the stuff in Gaza want going on, they’d still find something to whine n cry about. The Progressives always looking for this “perfect” candidate” that do t exist.
They haven’t said shyt about student debt or healthcare since October 7th. Its just a moving target of perpetual bullshyt they use to continually complain

It would always be something else. They were saying Biden should debate or that the competitors to Biden weren’t getting press time…and he’s still washing them out.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They haven’t said shyt about student debt or healthcare since October 7th. Its just a moving target of perpetual bullshyt they use to continually complain

It would always be something else. They were saying Biden should debate or that the competitors to Biden weren’t getting press time…and he’s still washing them out.
Cenk crying to the rooftops Biden can’t win but he is absolutely smoking the primary challengers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is disgusting at this point. These people are really trying to damage Biden on some holier than thou shyt when fascism is trying to bust down the door. These people don’t understand that if Trump gets back in then NOTHING that they’re bytching about will matter
I really do want to see some people suffer for all this contrarianism. Like, there’s not enough accountability for this recklessness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What I hate about some progressives is they actually depend on “liberals” to do the right thing to cover up for their little protests. Theres no such thing as a “blue” state…if it wasn’t for us “normie democrat neoliberal shills” covering up for these vituperative snarling campaigns with the assumption that we’re the idiots, they would actually not win any elections or be held accountable for the results of their supposed outcomes. We enable their tantrums and insuboration and dissent through our responsibility and accountability.

Funny shyt is, I’ll actually personally be OK under a Trump presidency. I was last time. Sure, I lost some civil rights in voting and affirmative action windows and I’m sure it’s harder to get corporations to give a shyt about black people…but we’re doing OK and chugging along. I’m a straight black male but I make pretty good money, I have degress/education, and I can figure things out for the most part. It’s these progressives who seem to be advocating for those living on the margins who think they’re doing us a favor.

OK. Starve. I wanna see some people in desperation and in pain. It’s time to give some of them what they’re asking for. I want to see some real struggle, angst, hardship and oppression. Bring it on. If they want to gamble, let’s gamble.

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I remember the concern trolling about Obama in 2012. None of it mattered. Given that the voter level is even higher now, and how much easier it will be to vote in 2024 than 2012, I'm not worried at all.

Trump is going to get more unhinged in the next 6 months. No one will remember this.