WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Yeah I’m allowing a genocide but close your eyes and imagine what the other guy would’ve did “ would be a terrible argument and I hope that’s not the shyt Biden gonna come up with .
biden isn't allowing a genocide, he's allowing a response to a terrorist attack that killed hundreds of people, and hostages are still being held

what did you think was gonna happen when Hamas parachuted into a music festival with machine guns? Israel was gonna go to the Gaza strip and hand out cake and ice cream?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
You’re a fool if you think Trump would give a single fukk about restraining Israel. Remember the Muslim ban? Remember Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem which back stabbed a key Palestinian negotiation tactic for a two state solution?
you talking about a Muslim ban and negotiation tactics vs a genocide :why:

You know what people would rather have than a fukking genocide ?

A Muslim ban and a president back stabbing a Palestinian negotiation tactic for a two-state solution.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

A Muslim ban and a president back stabbing a Palestinian negotiation tactic for a two-state solution.
Yall were calling it a genocide on October 8th. The narrative has been set by Hamas supporters.

and I think Israel is being zealous and overly brutal in their response.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
lol at the media and the 12 year olds on the left making a big deal about the uncommitted vote like there isn't a good percentage of Nikki Haley voters that will vote for Biden in the general election. No discussion about how weak Trump is looking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't have a problem with this Muslim protest vote. but these shytheads like Tlaib better remind their voters that if they don't like Biden's approach to Gaza, they're really not gonna like Donald Trump's approach
Sometimes I legit wish we could contain contrails like her and Briahna Joy Gray where they have to have their noses stuck in this political shyt while the rest of us benefit from voting responsibility.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Voted uncommitted today.

This shyt is more dangerous than people outside of Michigan think.
Sometimes I do wish you all got what you asked for and Trump ran a complete TRAIN on some of you :wow:

Yall really love playing with fire. I want to see some of you get burned.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Wow you really can’t understand that Trump is a bigot towards Muslims and if he was President Israel would have absolutely zero restraint. The only reason people like you can cast a protest vote and think it even matters is because Biden is in office. By default that means Biden is better on this issue than Trump.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yall were calling it a genocide on October 8th. The narrative has been set by Hamas supporters.

and I think Israel is being zealous and overly brutal in their response.
nikka it’s February 27th

Is it a genocide or not .

—-

The most hilarious thing about this is these uncommitted numbers so far are strong because of Jewish ass Oakland county :mjlol::mjlol:

Even they don’t believe the shyt y’all saying

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Difference is we see the Republicans being foolish. You're just making up stuff for daps. :sas2:

:sas2: Nah, I ain't. You got Mike Johnson, a guy who tried to overturn the 2020 election, trying to balance a budget with Republicans, while appealing to his own MAGA base. However, Mike doesn't have a potato for a brain because he knows if MAGA gets it's way, they won't re-open the Government because MAGA sees it has power for the first time and will hold the Government hostage.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Even if the stuff in Gaza want going on, they’d still find something to whine n cry about. The Progressives always looking for this “perfect” candidate” that do t exist.
Is disgusting at this point. These people are really trying to damage Biden on some holier than thou shyt when fascism is trying to bust down the door. These people don’t understand that if Trump gets back in then NOTHING that they’re bytching about will matter