WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Hey man. Don’t get mad at me.

You said that dumb shyt :mjlol:
All of the following posts are from the past 2 months, when you were promoting keeping Biden in the race even if he was comatose because Kamala would be LESS energizing to the Democratic electorate than Biden was, and the convoluted idea that people who preferred Kamala to Biden would still be able to get her if Biden died in office. Just completely brain-rotted stuff that was proven dramatically wrong in real time, yet you're still in here trying to get shots off. I'm not mad at you, I find your shamelessness genuinely impressive.

So replacing Biden with Kamala now makes absolutely Zero sense.

Yeah.

I just don’t see how vote for Kamala now cause she will probably be the President later makes more sense than just riding PawPaw to the finish line.

In fact i would Love for her to be President, and i think voting for Biden is the best way to make that happen :yeshrug:

Make Kamala make sense?

People are reluctant to vote for joe cause he’s old and might die on the job leaving Kamala in charge.

But somehow those same people would be energized by removing joe altogether and voting for Kamala up front.

Make it make sense :mindblown:

If you want Kamala to be president. Your best move is to go vote for Joe Biden in November.

That fact isn’t lost on black voters especially black women. They know who they are voting for and why :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You need to watch him speak, and do more research. You're youtube algorithm clearly isn't politics lol. He's basically the most progressive gov in the U.S. which gets say...those stubborn Bernie bro leftists on our side again

Here's a list of his accomplishments, from a bernie bro commentator also:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I don't think she should have made her pick based on social media. Just saying, keeping the positive news cycle rolling and avoiding all the negative backlash that was coming if it was Shapiro is nice.

Walz is getting universally praised by every side of the spectrum.

that Rob Ford energy:wow:

What a homerun of a pick. Guy is like the first Dem VP/President in generations that wasn't a laywerbro

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Shapiro is a rising star in the party, so naturally you wonder how long he's going to want to stay in food and beverage.

Walz is at the peak of his political career, he almost certainly has no presidential aspirations and the party doesn't have to worry about him trying to challenge Gavin for next up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GvBlvy.gif

Can't help themselves.

It cannot be overstated how much of a cancer Joe Biden was on this party.

Then either get a mod to ban me or shut the fukk up and stop derailing this thread.

well-thats-good-to-hear-saturday-night-live.mp4

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Where do I start...escalating tensions with China, exacerbating conflicts in Ethiopia and East Africa, showing little regard for Palestine's grievances during this genocidal war, military interventions in Sahel have failed, same in Somalia, isolating Russia has failed, N. Korea/Iran deterrence failed, Venezuela election interference.

Unmitigated disaster.
So you basically just playing Monday morning QB to foreign affairs that you know nothing about