WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They're going to keep trying to make this a story but the question is, when did anti-israeli activist start running the Democratic party? Can't possibly be the same anti-israeli activist who couldn't keep Biden from supplying weapons to Israel or the same activist who couldn't pressure him into giving Netanyahu an ultimatum.

So how did these activist all of a sudden get so much juice in the party that they can sway a VP nomination? And threats of not voting hasn't swayed the top of the party, so it wasn't going to sway them in VP selection.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she should have made her pick based on social media. Just saying, keeping the positive news cycle rolling and avoiding all the negative backlash that was coming if it was Shapiro is nice.

Walz is getting universally praised by every side of the spectrum.

While I like this pick I wouldn’t make picks based off of social media which only a small percentage of the populations uses

Trump uses right wing talking points from Twitter all the time and most people have no idea wtf he’s taking but

Most people arent terminally online
Walz is the social media pick lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Van going to cry and faint on air when Kamala wins the election; Black and a Woman, this man going to dehydrate to death.
miguel-angel-silvestre-screaming.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yeesh so My Shop Steward gave word in The Chat that our Union is backing Harris and my Co Worker(Religous,Mexican Woman) said shes not voting for her because Abortion:beli:(Thank God that wont matter here in CA:duckgif: )

I swear Id love to drop that GOAT Carlin Clip about Abortion in the chat but nah,Im a let her cook:hubie:
I also got a Brehito that is heavy on the Donald's fukkery even tried to say that 'fight,fight,fight" BS...I just threw him a :childplease: and kept on

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The f*ck does that have to do with him being a cancer on the party though?

You have a career centrist/moderate who went to his left often through out his presidency to successfully pass policy. Put a record number of black faces in positions of government and then got out the way.

That makes him a cancer to the party? Because he's old and down in the polls? Can you not see how hyperbolic your original premise is?
:what:. He was dragging the party down so bad that more and more of his own members asked him to step down, and he pissed off members of his base so bad that he was on pace to lose in must win swing states, and hurt the downballot candidates with him.

WTF is there to argue about here:why: