WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
My position was always "Either a convention or Kamala" and I posted receipts. Now as far as Biden boys -

:mjlol:
Stupid jagoffs were loudly wrong and are now trying to spread their mess around with some "whom among us" false history bullshyt. If you notice, they never actually advocate for any specific policy or political vision because that takes conviction and belief. They're much more comfortable being peanut gallery posters who come in to do zero-calorie reaction posts or non-sequitur troll posts irrelevant to the current discussion while hiding behind the mask of dull-witted sarcasm. And then they have the audacity to complain about a lack of policy discussion when they're the ones refusing to engage in politics beyond superficial vibes. Utter joke.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Stupid jagoffs were loudly wrong and are now trying to spread their mess around with some "whom among us" false history bullshyt. If you notice, they never actually advocate for any specific policy or political vision because that takes conviction and belief. They're much more comfortable being peanut gallery posters who come in to do zero-calorie reaction posts or non-sequitur troll posts irrelevant to the current discussion while hiding behind the mask of dull-witted sarcasm. And then they have the audacity to complain about a lack of policy discussion when they're the ones refusing to engage in politics beyond superficial vibes. Utter joke.
Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’ve found that some of you really like to argue with strawmen.

I asked another one of you to post some quotes of people saying stuff like that and he ran away.

Just like now people are referencing the shapiro “dikk suckers” but i don’t really remember anyone here championing that dude too much.

It’s like yall gotta make a fight so you can feel like you won something.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
They really made Shapiro a villain so they can pump their fist and celebrate a VP
Good. We finna meme our way to the WH bae. 💅
Did you ever answer Why Biden should’ve fired Blinkin?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

GvBlvy.gif

Can't help themselves.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I will say, that the support Kamala is getting outside the expected circles is very encouraging to me.

I was very pessimistic about white peoples ability to put their support behind a black woman.

But seeing stuff like that Arizona Mayor come out and stand up in front of all those white folks and admit she’s the right pick is something i thought i’d never see.

I think part of it is how batshyt crazy trump world has been in comparison.

Something i don’t think anyone expected was how off the rails trump and his people would go trying to find an angle to attack her.

It’s created such a clear contrast between normal adult human beings and whatever the fukk those people are on that side.

It’s gonna be really hard for normal Americans to go cast a vote for crazy land, even harder than voting for a black woman :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why does this concern you niccas so such? Democrats have been commies for like 30 plus years. Its a meaningless insult that for whatever reason Liberals are terrified of.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying

Running on a policy of paid family leave will reach a lot of people as another government hand out by tax payer dollars

HL acting like this is some kind of home run to win an election is silly

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think you misunderstood what I was saying

Running on a policy of paid family leave will reach a lot of people as another government hand out by tax payer dollars

HL acting like this is some kind of home run to win an election is silly
look man, this is common sense policy that every decent job offers.

It should be policy and anyone who has had children see the value.