wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
GvBlvy.gif

Can't help themselves.
Quoting why you think Trump is a liberator for black people world wide is trolling?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Who would of thought Kamala would just flip that switch on greatness... I be honest. I wasn't sure, but she got that juice from Space Jam right now

I completely underestimated the desire of people on both sides for someone different.

Glad to see it turning out this way. But there is still work to do.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It's actually not that brave but considering the bytch made bullshyt y'all usually get fed from the Demidcrats, it is brave :mjlol:
The dems may actually be displaying IQ above room temp but I won’t get my hopes and expectations up too high

yall thought I was joking when I said fetterman made the call? Cac has the iq, build and skull shape of generic henchman no 3 and pelosi is the evil genius boss bytch behind the scenes :banderas:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who would of thought Kamala would just flip that switch on greatness... I be honest. I wasn't sure, but she got that juice from Space Jam right now

A few weeks ago a buddy of mine that works in DC said that if Biden stepped down, due to campaign finance laws, only Harris could inherit his funds. Several days later, on a Thursday, a tweet was posted here that Biden would be stepping down as early as the coming weekend (which ended up being true).

In that moment I had this happy feeling that Harris would become the nominee, people would get behind her and everything would be OK. And that optimism hasn't left me since. Even with that said, what we're seeing today has truly exceeded my expectations

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Naw mufukka you don’t get to say shyt else after that shyt.

I knew you was dumb, but that’s crazy. :mjlol:
I don’t know what country he is from but it ain’t America if he ever believed that bullshyt :dead:

Just a friendly reminder for everyone when he gets on his moral high horse :smile:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They really made Shapiro a villain so they can pump their fist and celebrate a VP

Did you ever answer Why Biden should’ve fired Blinkin?
Where do I start...escalating tensions with China, exacerbating conflicts in Ethiopia and East Africa, showing little regard for Palestine's grievances during this genocidal war, military interventions in Sahel have failed, same in Somalia, isolating Russia has failed, N. Korea/Iran deterrence failed, Venezuela election interference.

Unmitigated disaster.