Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let’s check the tape:

:dahell: :mjlol: :umad:

Here's what I actually said -

As far as Kamala goes -

1. Better able to campaign and speak and will do WAY better in a debate vs Trump
2. Better positioned to rally women on abortion, being a woman herself
3. In a good position to counter GOP rhetoric on crime, since she's a prosecutor and Trump is a felon
4. Might be able to get back some of the anti-Israel vote that's against Biden

I'm not saying Kamala wins for sure - but I'd take her over Biden if we can't have a convention. Opinions about Biden and Trump are set in stone, Kamala still has room for improvement.

I'm don't think anybody in the #1 camp has explained why they think Biden can win when no incumbent POTUS with <40% approval has ever won reelection.

But yes, either Kamala or a convention would've been preferable to Biden again.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This woman has not said one the that makes me think she'd be a good President and her decision making now seems questionable

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop trying to be a front runner. The only person in this thread asking for Kamala was @Outlaw.

:pachaha:

Now let’s get back to work, this is far from a sure thing.

My position was always "Either a convention or Kamala" and I posted receipts. Now as far as Biden boys -

No way she gonna escape the DEI/Woke backlash on top of already being unpopular. :mjlol:

The sad part is, she isn’t qualified. She couldn’t even beat Pete and Klobuchar in the primary. Got zero delegates.

:mjlol: