WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wasn't even referring to you in that post. So it's weird that you would respond like that. Didn't mean for this to turn into an exposal thread. My bad. :hubie:
I know you weren’t talking about me. Who are you talking about?

I can spout off the same shyt.

Roy cooper dikk suckers mad as shyt!!! :russ:

Oh wow that was easy damn :ohhh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GUTi9HwXIAAURJ4.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
*no one cares that Shapiro might have been implicated in the death of a woman and volunteered for the IDF. you people are fukking loser, Biden bros know best 👌*

Welp
Biden boys were the group that said it has to be Kamala or bust if Biden were to step aside.

Pink maga was calling for a protracted primary to galvanize the base.

Y’all done confused yourselves :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even though I wanted Beshear, I can see your point. Harris got someone who can articulate and sale the Democrat pov. Something she can’t do effectively and Beshear doesn’t really give her.

Walz needs to lean heavy into all of the accomplishments he's tallied in Minnesota and sell it as "this can be America..." etc..

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Biden boys are the group that said it has to be Kamala or bust.

Pink maga was calling for a protracted primary to galvanize the base.

Y’all done confused yourselves :mjlol:
no one cared about shapiro baggage, progressives claims were irrelevant. pink maga don't hit when the cyst fell back and even fetterman is questioning the pick. idc what you gotta say

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Holy shyt you dudes are pathetic. What do you guys actually believe in? This is a serious question.

Seems like the only thing you believe in is the right wing boogie monster that makes yall terrified to publicly make your case and leaves you in a state of paralysis.

If Fox News and Right wing boogie men were not around, what would you like to pass?
I believe in the normal shyt like funding social spending through higher taxes on the wealthy

But you don’t get any of that without minimizing Republican power because they can’t be eliminated and candidates aren’t perfect but any dem is better than a Republican

That’s why I object to progressives treating Manchin as if he’s evil when he confirmed every Biden judge and voted for infrastructure and the inflation reduction act