WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

The Godmother has spoken

Need to send her to whatever glue factory they're taking Biden to. The less we see of her the better.
Obamaworld 0 for 2 this election cycle
Good. Don't need him putting his thumb on the scale for his cronies and still trying to preserve his legacy post-presidency. Endorse the ticket and go back making your bullshyt Netflix shows and pretending you listen to the garbage on those playlists.

fukk Shapiro.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Shapiro dikksuckers extra quiet in this thread now. :russ::mjlol:
Who was actually riding him like that? Yall let twitter rile yall up and hate the man in one week and everybody else in here was like :yeshrug: we voting for Kamala no matter what. Yall are weird, respectfully

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Seems like a decent guy but was just too lame. We running off energy and vibes. He’s better suited to be a librarian or some shyt once Kentucky gives him the boot for being too sane.
He could be a future AG or something. His swag just ain’t up to par right now. Maybe try to win a Kentucky senate seat.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
At this point i would rather take the Clintons over Obama in terms of being political advisors.

Obama, just like his rich donors friends, wanted to replace the entire ticket which would have been chaos. It was only after Biden and Clintons circled around Harris that Obama seen the writing on the wall and got behind Harris.

He's a snake. He just happens to smile a lot.
Jesus Christ you’re the worst poster in this thread. So cot damn insufferable.

Do you even vote :dahell:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Who was actually riding him like that? Yall let twitter rile yall up and hate the man in one week and everybody else in here was like :yeshrug: we voting for Kamala no matter what. Yall are weird, respectfully
I wasn't even referring to you in that post. So it's weird that you would respond like that. Didn't mean for this to turn into an exposal thread. My bad. :hubie:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
YIMBYs to the white house!

"We have permitting that takes too long...and prohibits or makes more expensive doing renewable energy projects. I think that same thing applies to housing. We put up barriers to making it more affordable." - Democratic VP Candidate Tim Walz

2/10
And he signed legislation to legalize single-stair apartment buildings in Minnesota last year?! Folks, we are SO back.

3/10
America is going to BUILD again! Based and Walz-pilled!

4/10
Not so much

Kamala Harris’s recent embrace of rent control, explained

5/10

6/10
✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🏘️

7/10
the best policies in the world aren't going to matter if they lose Pennsylvania

I truly, truly hope they can do it

8/10
Goddamn it feels good to hear a politician speak like a normal person about real issues

9/10
@GavinNewsom take notes. We need this energy in CA.

10/10
BASED

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

He's not wrong on this.

Someone just said it a few posts back too. Kamala is running on vibes. Walz is the better vibe. I like that Kamala was a shift in energy and she's riding the wave of that, instead of just trying to make an overly strategic pick.

Most ppl here probably know this already, but Walz also kicked off the whole "weird" framing of conservatives that's been going on recently