• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walz is gonna dog walk Vance in the debate

“My opponent mocks people who don’t have children, but in the same breath calls me a communist for providing free lunch to children and family leave to mothers and fathers so they can take care of their new borns. It’s weird. “

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think she should have made her pick based on social media. Just saying, keeping the positive news cycle rolling and avoiding all the negative backlash that was coming if it was Shapiro is nice.

Walz is getting universally praised by every side of the spectrum.

Ryan Grim said the entire campaign is based on vibes, so it's a great pick to maintain that

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think we have to have that convo about how Obama is now where the Clintons are.
At this point i would rather take the Clintons over Obama in terms of being political advisors.

Obama, just like his rich donors friends, wanted to replace the entire ticket which would have been chaos. It was only after Biden and Clintons circled around Harris that Obama seen the writing on the wall and got behind Harris.

He's a snake. He just happens to smile a lot.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ve
Karnacki is saying Walz didn’t do great in rural areas and his numbers were similliar to Biden’s which is why he isn’t gonna help in small towns and rural areas

That’s kind of a lazy way to look at this imo
Very lazy considering he ran and won in a republican district until he became governor, he won a trump +20 district in 2016

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This statement is bullshyt. If you saying your work isn't done and it's alot more you want to accomplish in PA, you would have never tried to become the VP pick and ditch the state.

Politicans shamelessly lie. :mjlol:

Wholesome Beshear statement was much better.
Dodged a bullet with Shapiro maybe. Dude does seem a bit fake.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point i would rather take the Clintons over Obama in terms of being political advisors.

Obama, just like his rich donors friends, wanted to replace the entire ticket which would have been chaos. It was only after Biden and Clintons circled around Harris that Obama seen the writing on the wall and got behind Harris.

He's a snake. He just happens to smile a lot.

I don't know about all that, but Obama was always much better at getting people to vote for him than other Democrats.

2010 and 2016 are proof of that.