WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank goodness it wasn't Shapiro. The baggage was just too much, fair or unfair.

I preferred Beshear but Walz is a good pick. The only problem is that he looks like he could be Kamala's dad but that might also help? LOL.

Anyway, he passed some solid policies in Minnesota. Harris/Walz 2024, let's go!

Walz looking like the tough and sane Grandpa from the Midwest will help with white Midwest voters, and people in rural areas.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point you need to say fcck the progressives. The purity tests that they do is grade A dog shyt.

Same scenario with the people who really believe "no reparations, no vote"

There will never be a perfect candidate, but you need to vote for one who's close to your needs.
They wanted Walz breh

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
But that's a good thing tho, one of the reasons Reagan got two terms was because he reminded Americans (mostly why Americans) at that time of their fathers.
Well, Reagan did have a full head of black hair, lol.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Walz looking like the tough and sane Grandpa from the Midwest will help with white Midwest voters, and people in rural areas.
Never said otherwise. Still looks old for his age but White people do generally age worse, lol.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
While I like this pick I wouldn’t make picks based off of social media which only a small percentage of the populations uses

Trump uses right wing talking points from Twitter all the time and most people have no idea wtf he’s taking but

Most people arent terminally online
I don't think she should have made her pick based on social media. Just saying, keeping the positive news cycle rolling and avoiding all the negative backlash that was coming if it was Shapiro is nice.

Walz is getting universally praised by every side of the spectrum.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she should have made her pick based on social media. Just saying, keeping the positive news cycle rolling and avoiding all the negative backlash that was coming if it was Shapiro is nice.

Walz is getting universally praised by every side of the spectrum.

Agreed

I think they just didn’t want to deal with the headache of the Shapiro allegations which I agree with fair or not