WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Disgusting. She caved to members of Congress who wanted him simply because he use to be in Congress with them.

Upgraded Tim Kaine. I find nothing appealing about him. The base likes him because he shyts on Republicans but that's not enough to win an election.
Hold that L….. Loser :umad:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I hope im wrong but i feel harris might have lost the election here, far left progressive liberals dont vote, swing state white moderates do, and they wanted shapiro. I would have gone with shapiro. I think this is a big mistake, the gop are already saying he let minnesota burn, far left etc

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: Not going to lie over the last three weeks Nancy Pelosi has put on a clinic on how to save a party from doom. Told Joe he had go and advocated ruthlessly publicly and privately for Walz.

She’s a cold ruthless b**** but highly effective

Last edited:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Wholesome 46 year old Andy Beshear.
Ahh good pick as well. I was on the Mark Kelly train, mostly because of his resume.

But Walz is pro-union, served in the Army, former teacher (I think High School coach too). Was a representative, a Governor (of course), and also chaired the DGA.

And, I'm just scratching the surface resume-wise but this is a very solid pick.

I recommend you read his Wiki breh, there might be some things you like about him that I didn't mention.

Tim Walz - Wikipedia

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hope im wrong but i feel harris might have lost the election here, far left progressive liberals dont vote, swing state white moderates do, and they wanted shapiro. I would have gone with shapiro. I think this is a big mistake, the gop are already saying he let minnesota burn, far left etc
You said that about Obama when he picked Biden? This is basically the same

Go home Roger!!! :camby:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:dead:Walz isn’t even far left.:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:hubie: Not going to lie over the last three weeks Nancy has put on a clinic on how to save a party from doom. Told Joe he had go and advocated ruthlessly publicly and privately for Walz.

She’s a cold ruthless b**** but highly effective

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Here’s the funny thing. Walz is a moderate!
Yep! That's what makes him such a potent pick. He's more of an old-school common sense Liberal guided by goodness and decency, willing to grow and evolve when needed. Truly a rare breed in the elite law school, coastal, Neoliberal Democrat era. Progressives showed real political good will and maturity by rallying behind him.