WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The shyt storm here if Shapiro wins is going to be a sad overreaction for a guy that's not going to have any autonomy as VP.

Still don't like the weasel prick

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How long until Trump just start yelling the N word with the hard er ? Might as well he ain’t got shyt to lose at this point.. He’s already cooked, might as well go out in glory :mjlol:

If that happens, the typical TLR poster would be on some smart dumb pro-black stance like "At least we know where he stands. I don't know about Kamala."

Trips

Superstar
Daps
If I'm a PA voter, why would putting Shapiro on the ticket make me want to vote for Harris more? I would be disappointed that the Governor ditched us after only 18 months to chase his political ambitions. It would actually turn me off to Shapiro.
Also if Shapiro has been able to make these media hits and such now. No reason he can't continue to do it as the Governor of PA in support of the Harris ticket. Just feels like you can't pull him in his first term in that state.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i'm suspicious of any young-ish governor who wants to be VP for a president that would be expected to serve out 8 years if reelected. you have to know that if kamala does 8 years that would mean 12 straight years of a democratic president and you following that would mean 16 straight years. what are the odds of that happening? seems ripe for backbiting and undermining to try and make sure he has a shot at the prize in 2028.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why can’t people like Shapiro? he’s extremely popular, a great speaker and he’s always on the attack
Listen man just admit you are a Zionist or join the rest of us in petitioning the state of Pennsylvania for his immediate arrest and execution (chair, not injection) :troll:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll still take this over pro genocide, anti union and pro school voucher

Maga's candidate is a 40 count convicted Felon with 3 other cases pending, and they think digging this up on Walz should scare people off :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breaking Points ain't voting for the Dem ticket anyway. Saagar going to push for Trump and Krystal going to find any reason to not vote for the Dems because they will never be pure enough for her. While she finds ways to talk about why Marianne Williamson or some other no factor is worth a vote.

I think a lot of people in that crowd would tell you American Veterans are not welcome either

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City