WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee PA

Does it? I guess I'm struggling to follow you here. You mention broading the coalition which I fail to see what new people Shapiro on his own brings that either Walz or Beshear don't. Than you move to boomers...who I mean I don't really know how you can argue Walz appeals to boomers less than Shapiro given just the way they both look at this stage in their lives. And than you pivot to guaranting PA. Which on its face might make some sense but does it actually guarantee PA? His approval rating is okay I guess. He beat a random jobber a few years ago and he talks like a discount Barry. Does that guarantee PA?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Guarantee PA

Democrats have won PA in every presidential election except one since 1992. The only loss was due to a candidate who felt she was above campaigning around the state vs only campaigning in Philly. If I was super worried sure, securing the sate with Shapiro would be important to me. But I think the early voting laws and enthused democrats ensure Harris wins PA. And MI.

I'd rather have Walz blitzing the Midwest talking to white voters while Kamala runs up the score with everyone else in other states.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm starting to think the people supporting Shapiro are doing so only because people on the left don't want him. Which is goofy as fukk. You don't have any actual politics if your just simply anti-another side. Your just fukking goofy...and weird....kind of like republicans.
Why can’t people like Shapiro? he’s extremely popular, a great speaker and he’s always on the attack

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

and now we know why Obama loves him. Obama owes him a favor….:snoop:

Mr. Shapiro said Mr. Obama’s approach to campaigning had shaped how he thought about his own races. In particular, he noted the time that Mr. Obama spent in conservative territory.

Mr. Shapiro has won statewide election three times — twice for state attorney general and once for governor — by running up the margins in the suburbs, and by performing more strongly in rural areas than many others in his party.

“He went to these communities that had been ignored, that, frankly, too many folks in our party ignored for too long, and he let those folks know he was going to fight for them,” Mr. Shapiro said of Mr. Obama. “That was an important thing for me to see as I was beginning my political career as an elected official. And it’s something that I’ve tried to remember, reflect on and emulate as I’ve gone forward.”

If only a certain 2016 presidential candidate had taken this same advice to heart....