WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can’t people like Shapiro? he’s extremely popular, a great speaker and he’s always on the attack
full

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Being lawyers doesn't make you legit. They've literally been wrong at every turn

I Don't know about their other political commentary but when it has come to Trump's trials they have been 100% right and have at many times gone against the mainstream media narrative.

Their legal analysis is on point

My gut is telling me walz is gonna get it.

I'm happy with him or beshear

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm starting to think the people supporting Shapiro are doing so only because people on the left don't want him. Which is goofy as fukk. You don't have any actual politics if your just simply anti-another side. Your just fukking goofy...and weird....kind of like republicans.

They are the same as “err, libtard.” The he same thinking. People like @CrimsonTider aren’t deep thinkers on anything.
The Vp politics are the presidents agenda

biden was pro Iraq big time until he became Obama’s VP. Rinse and repeat through out history

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think Shapiro is out. They got scared off. They would've announced by now if it was him. It's taking so long because they're considering who else to go with.
I mean, Kamala is revealing her VP pick tomorrow and throwing a rally with said person. Announcing it today would mute the reaction.