WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Vp politics are the presidents agenda

biden was pro Iraq big time until he became Obama’s VP. Rinse and repeat through out history

So he was a lunatic who was into mass killings in the middle east? Flash forward to today and what has change? He didn't change shyt. He played his position which was to be background comfort food to the suburbians who wouldn't vote for the well spoken negro on his own biding his time to make a play for the throne.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Y'all are giving these VP selections way more power than necessary. The person who's going to campaign the best and keep the enthusiastic momentum going is going to be the selection.

After the election, much like Kamala until recently, they'll be a footnote.
You say that and we seen how JD Vance is a parasite on Trumps campaign and people see him as a project 202t. Who lowkey is a distraction like Shapiro was going to be,

It’s also a sign of who the president plans to cater too. Trump had the evangelicals, Biden got a black woman, Obama had VP with a lot of international expertise, Bush had business interest…. Clinton wanted someone who was a DC insider. Her getting a guy who big unions, big on schools, and is big with the middle class says something. Same as if Kelly was the VP we know she was going to focus on gun control

:hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
...wait, you're calling people Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikkas while believing that Joe Biden locked himself in a room with Vladimir Putin and hammered out the hostage deal on his own? :mjlol:

Have you ever heard of...The State Department? You're the one treating this like it's fukkin West Wing or some movie where the President is playing hero ball. Like Biden's old ass waved off Tony Blinken and the entire team of US negotiators so he can get iso against Putin :dead:

That would be a GOAT level movie/TV show :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol:Still can't get over RFK picking up a dead bear cub, then going out shooting for pigeons. Body decaying in his trunk. Goes to get dinner with his buddies.

WNw1fZ.gif

Then suddenly they say to him, "Here is an idea. Take the body up to central park and put it near a bicycle, make it look like a cyclist hit it."

Then RFK wakes up from a drug coma the next day, sees the cub has made news, but also it has stab wounds.

Absolute Tubi Goodfellas shyt.

AddH.gif

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Still can't get over RFK picking up a dead bear cub, then going out shooting for pigeons. Body decaying in his trunk. Goes to get dinner with his buddies.

WNw1fZ.gif

Then suddenly they say to him, "Here is an idea. Take the body up to central park and put it near a bicycle, make it look like a cyclist hit it."

Then RFK wakes up from a drug coma the next day, sees the cub has made news, but also it has stab wounds.

Absolute Tubi Goodfellas shyt.

AddH.gif
"Pallies" :laugh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You say that and we seen how JD Vance is a parasite on Trumps campaign and people see him as a project 202t. Who lowkey is a distraction like Shapiro was going to be,

It’s also a sign of who the president plans to cater too. Trump had the evangelicals, Biden got a black woman, Obama had VP with a lot of international expertise, Bush had business interest…. Clinton wanted someone who was a DC insider. Her getting a guy who big unions, big on schools, and is big with the middle class says something. Same as if Kelly was the VP we know she was going to focus on gun control

:hubie:
Vance sticks out like a sore thumb because he's an unqualified weirdo standing next to another well known unqualified weirdo. He makes Mike Pence look good. GOP donors and voters are freaked out because there isn't someone standing next to Trump to be the symbolic adult in the room.

The Shapiro allegations have little merit without evidence, they'll be dismissed as over glorified oppo research. But the hard truth is that any of the white men in the running to be VP are qualified, represent a piece of the electorate who has felt left behind, and each can deliver a prepared speech while weaving in some off-the-cuff remarks.

That's all that matters, so realistically any of them will do.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Maga's candidate is a 40 count convicted Felon with 3 other cases pending, and they think digging this up on Walz should scare people off :mjlol:
I hate when yall bring up this dumb shyt, trumps base is "priced in". Meaning if you love or hate trump , you have decided upon that years ago well before his 40 felonies. Like JD Vance, you don't want your presidential pick to have a negative impact in your campaign at all.

Daps
They gotta step outside of the internet. No one in real life cares about the Middle East if we don’t have boots on the ground

In 2024 progressives no longer care about domestic issues because they can’t criticize the Biden administration from that standpoint. Progressive only care about Isreal. Just look at this thread

I hope you weren’t thinking of me when you made this tweet. I don’t give a damn if Kamala selects her husband to be VP

im just objecting to all the folks claiming Shapiro is bad pick because they're doing the equivalent of digging through someone’s middle school tweets

even trying to claim he covered up a sexual assault is just so wrong and dangerous , it was a verbal sexual harassment claim and the guy stepped down during the investigation
The only person in this thread I dont have on ignore that I feel like regularly engages in bad faith is cac mamba but even he I go back and forth on because sometimes it seems like his problem is reading comprehension and thats why he argues strawmans that no one else is talking about. Most posters in here have taken a dig or a shot at someone else based on their political ideology, myself included, so Im not tryna be the purity police but we've lost the plot when we are too dug in to our personal political sub circles to have convos with one another

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I just have a hard time believing "independents" favor Trump. He's not an unknown variable at this point. 2016 sure he could have a strong lead against independents. 2020, you saw how shyt was being handled not hard to see how there clearly was a better choice. 2024 this motherfukker is still around saying the same shyt, talking about doing the same shyt, you know what he's going to do, how are you undecided. You're not independent in that sense if you are on the fence about Trump. I just can't buy it.

I can get you were apathetic on choices, but not undecided or leaning Trump at this stage.