WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have a hard time believing "independents" favor Trump. He's not an unknown variable at this point. 2016 sure he could have a strong lead against independents. 2020, you saw how shyt was being handled not hard to see how there clearly was a better choice. 2024 this motherfukker is still around saying the same shyt, talking about doing the same shyt, you know what he's going to do, how are you undecided. You're not independent in that sense if you are on the fence about Trump. I just can't buy it.

I can get you were apathetic on choices, but not undecided or leaning Trump at this stage.
breh, here's the problem with that; a lot of people just tune politicians out :yeshrug: it's not that hard to not hear from trump, if you don't want to

there's millions of people saying "yeah, trump is a huge fakkit, but maybe he'll improve the economy". people that just aren't terribly impressed by kamala, or excited about her

are we really acting like 97% of the people on those segregated Zoom calls weren't all Democrats, who were gonna vote Dem anyway? :dead:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, here's the problem with that; a lot of people just tune politicians out :yeshrug: it's not that hard to not hear from trump, if you don't want to

there's millions of people saying "yeah, trump is a huge fakkit, but maybe he'll improve the economy". people that just aren't terribly impressed by kamala, or excited about her

are we really acting like 97% of the people on those segregated Zoom calls weren't all Democrats, who were gonna vote Dem anyway? :dead:

Kinda hard to “tune out” a president

I don’t think the country wants that chaos again

I mean this is a man who got shot and his poll numbers didn’t go up. That seems like it should be impossible but people associated his shooting as a part of the chaos that follows him and another Trump presidency

Kamala has shot up the polls in a historic way in just a week without even speaking and before a DNC and VP bump people are sick of his shyt and just wanted a coherent candidate to run against him. I think she’s looking pretty solid

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean this is a man who got shot and his poll numbers didn’t go up. That seems like it should be impossible but people associated his shooting as a part of the chaos that follows him and another Trump presidency

Kamala has shot up the polls on a historic way in just a week without even speaking and before a DNC and VP bump I think she’s looking pretty solid
kamala can win, but to say that she's "solid" is to forget a lot of what we know about this country

guess we'll see :ehh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kamala has shot up the polls in a historic way in just a week without even speaking and before a DNC and VP bump people are sick of his shyt and just wanted a coherent candidate to run against him. I think she’s looking pretty solid

This is why Maga will lose and Kamala will win. The Independent voters don't want to go back to 4 years ago, where every day at work you're arguing about politics with your co-workers and reading about what the crazy Maga leader was doing. I think people will vote against him, because they don't want all that political noise in their lives again.

Sure, people are opinionated about their politics, but the average Joe just wants to make money and come home to peace in his household.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why can’t people like Shapiro? he’s extremely popular, a great speaker and he’s always on the attack

Listen... I'm not going to keep repeating myself in here but I laid out all of the facts already. I showed all the numbers of Shapiro's popularity in PA...

A lot of posters in here sadly chose to ignore those numbers because it didn't fit the "Shapiro is Satan" narrative they were going for.

He's hugely popular in PA especially compared to recent governors, he's a great speaker, he would destroy Republicans on the issues....

Am I saying he's the perfect pick? No, but I do think he would solidify PA which is in my eyes the most important swing state... yeah he would.

But I'm fine with Walz too.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Maga will lose and Kamala will win. The Independent voters don't want to go back to 4 years ago, where every day at work you're arguing about politics with your co-workers and reading about what the crazy Maga leader was doing. I think people will vote against him, because they don't want all that political noise in their lives again.

Sure, people are opinionated about their politics, but the average Joe just wants to make money and come home to peace in his household.

Yup it’s just too much. Hes been front and center on tv and social media for nearly a decade now. Most people would get fatigued of anyone after that long in the public eye never mind someone as chaotic as him.

Thats why she’s gone up the polls at a historic rate before even laying out her vision.

People are sick of this dude and were just waiting for someone with a pulse to run against him

Trips

Superstar
Daps
kamala can win, but to say that she's "solid" is to forget a lot of what we know about this country

guess we'll see :ehh:
Just like with Obama I didn't think he was going to win 2008 until he actually did. I have even less faith that Kamala can win now, because she's not charismatic like Obama. And the Country is definitely not in some progressive wave of looking forward. But, you're either voting for Kamala, or not. You're either voting for Trump or you're not. This mythical undecided on Trump I just don't believe that exists after this motherfukker has campaigned non-stop for the better part of a decade. YOU know him period.

I'll buy a person is just voting Republican cause they believe in the original conservative mythos over them being undecided on Trump.

:manny:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

You literally just witnessed a Republican mayor in Arizona of all places openly endorse Harris. There is literally a Republicans for Harris program that has been launched and openly endorsed by current and former Republicans. But you have an issue with believing people aren't excited about her?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just like with Obama I didn't think he was going to win 2008 until he actually did. I have even less faith that Kamala can win now, because she's not charismatic like Obama. And the Country is definitely not in some progressive wave of looking forward. But, you're either voting for Kamala, or not. You're either voting for Trump or you're not. This mythical undecided on Trump I just don't believe that exists after this motherfukker has campaigned non-stop for the better part of a decade. YOU know him period.

I'll buy a person is just voting Republican cause they believe in the original conservative mythos over them being undecided on Trump.

:manny:

Believe it or not there are some morons out there who voted Biden in 2020 and were then leaning Trump in 2024....

Why? Because sadly... people are fukking dumb. They don't actually understand what they are even voting for. They don't understand what the President does or how the government is run.

They are voting on nothing more than how they feel on a person in the moment. They look at it like "Well, my life has been shyt for the last 4 years so it must be Biden's fault" and meanwhile the reality is their mill or whatever moved out of town and that was something that was going to happen regardless of who is President..

Generally.. I do agree that most people either like Trump or don't. One thing on Kamala's charisma, it's vastly improved over 2020... she's been in the lab..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally just witnessed a Republican mayor in Arizona of all places openly endorse Harris. There is literally a Republicans for Harris program that has been launched and openly endorsed by current and former Republicans. But you have an issue with believing people aren't excited about her?
yeah :skip: