WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Biden dumb azz shoulda blew that court the fukk up. If Kamala loses, Trump is getting 2 more picks and its a wrap. And probably will lose the popular vote while doing it. The system is broken. And Gorsuch is a fukkboi that got on cuz Obama was cheated out of his appointment. Fukk him

That court should no longer exist imo. And no judge should have a lifetime appointment. It needs to be a process to remove them easier.

You voting for Kamala or one of these other perverts

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
we'll see in the next few days :sas1:
You understand that antisemitism isn't the act of critiquing a Jewish person, it's when you critique them because they're Jewish. So when I say Jared Kushner is a piece of shyt because he used his time in public service to personally enrich himself to the tune of billions of dollars from the murderous Saudi regime, that's not antisemitism. Just like when I say Josh Shapiro having a red flag case on his record and attracting the ire of teachers unions and peace protestors makes him a suboptimal pick for VP, that's not antisemitism. And the Harris campaign selecting him doesn't change any of his record or historu. But you don't care about policy outside dumbass Fox News-pilled culture war bullshyt, so you think the people critiquing Shapiro must be as uninformed and incurious about the issues as you are, which means they must be criticizing him because they hate Jews. You should think harder about this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You understand that antisemitism isn't the act of critiquing a Jewish person, it's when you critique them because they're Jewish. So when I say Jared Kushner is a piece of shyt because he used his time in public service to personally enrich himself to the tune of billions of dollars from the murderous Saudi regime, that's not antisemitism. Just like when I say Josh Shapiro having a red flag case on his record and attracting the ire of teachers unions and peace protestors makes him a suboptimal pick for VP, that's not antisemitism. And the Harris campaign selecting him doesn't change any of his record or historu. But you don't care about policy outside dumbass Fox News-pilled culture war bullshyt, so you think the people critiquing Shapiro must be as uninformed and incurious about the issues as you are, which means they must be criticizing him because they hate Jews. You should think harder about this.
Shapiro is a zionist correct?

I don't want him near the white house off of that shyt alone :scusthov:
:mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

strange that the far left doesnt get this. kamala needing a left wing VP has always been a stupid take :mjlol:

They gotta step outside of the internet. No one in real life cares about the Middle East if we don’t have boots on the ground
Oh no, how will Americans react to

Paid family and medical leave, free lunches and child tax credits, among other progressive policies? :lupe:
In 2024 progressives no longer care about domestic issues because they can’t criticize the Biden administration from that standpoint. Progressive only care about Isreal. Just look at this thread
I dont think most people on TheColi comes up with original things, at least not anymore. I figured the term was taken from Twitter but given how this website works I wouldn't be surprised if it’s based around some gay shyt. I'd be lying if I said I'd put real thought into it though. The centrist/progressive war has made it difficult to have real convos on here. The Shapiro topic being the prime example. 99% of people in here will tell you they dont care who Kamala's VP pick but the Shaprio convo has become a physical manifestation of the ideology conflict on this board. It’s just goofy the way so many convos seem to break down into im/my side's right and you're wrong. We're all riding with Kamala no matter who she picks but its insane we can't seem to have productive convos on these topics without it seeming like someones tryna Perry Mason another poster
I hope you weren’t thinking of me when you made this tweet. I don’t give a damn if Kamala selects her husband to be VP

im just objecting to all the folks claiming Shapiro is bad pick because they're doing the equivalent of digging through someone’s middle school tweets

even trying to claim he covered up a sexual assault is just so wrong and dangerous , it was a verbal sexual harassment claim and the guy stepped down during the investigation