WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He’s been killing it on TV, is a veteran, and a former school teacher. Him being there is the organic pick. Shapiro is the “people see him having a bright future“ pick who outside of being the governor of a swing state has done much to be considered.
He's the governor of Minnesota. He can't help her

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He's the governor of Minnesota. He can't help her
He can if she is worried about white people in general. His identity politics helps a lot more than Shapiro’s.

He’s been the opposite of JD Vance and damn near every appearance he has goes viral in a good way.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:skip: This man… I gotta respect it. Keep hustling these mfers
I would release an audio book later on, spanish book, and audio format too, release a movie too.

Marks

full

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is a lame argument. Walz is a Midwestern governor who generally appeals to people in the Midwest. He's not some leftist unless you think governors signing laws for school breakfast and lunch is some wild eyed liberal idea nobody supports.
:mjlol:

As far as I can tell, the only major difference between Walz and Shapiro is that Shapiro is a Jew and supports school vouchers.
Guy is so anti-progressive pilled he's trying to turn Tim Walz - the ex-public school teacher who spends his free time wandering the aisles of Menards picking up air filters for his furnace - into some unelectable radical leftist blue-haired pinko communist while Josh Shapiro - the 5'6" bespectacled, Jewish, Georgetown Law graduate who served in a foreign army and never had a real job before entering politics - into some rural working class hero.

UmusyKg.png

Daps
:heh: You think these Blue MAGA morons know anything about political ideology? They can't even tell their ass from their mouth. More likely they're using it because they're trying to say leftists are gay.
I dont think most people on TheColi comes up with original things, at least not anymore. I figured the term was taken from Twitter but given how this website works I wouldn't be surprised if its based around some gay shyt. I'd be lying if I said I'd put real thought into it though. The centrist/progressive war has made it difficult to have real convos on here. The Shapiro topic being the prime example. 99% of people in here will tell you they dont care who Kamala's VP pick but the Shaprio convo has become a physical manifestation of the ideology conflict on this board. Its just goofy the way so many convos seem to break down into im/my side's right and you're wrong. We're all riding with Kamala no matter who she picks but its insane we can't seem to have productive convos on these topics without it seeming like someones tryna Perry Mason another poster

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Guy is so anti-progressive pilled he's trying to turn Tim Walz - the ex-public school teacher who spends his free time wandering the aisles of Menards picking up air filters for his furnace - into some unelectable radical leftist blue-haired pinko communist while Josh Shapiro - the 5'6" bespectacled, Jewish, Georgetown Law graduate who served in a foreign army and never had a real job before entering politics - into some rural working class hero.

UmusyKg.png
Wait Shapiro served with the IDF?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

UmusyKg.png
Exactly. Mfs think tim walz is some leftist podcaster bro. :heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kamala already supports or stands for all that shyt :russell:

Yeah but he managed to pass those policies and they are popular. The days of hiding from popular progressive policies in order to appeal to a shrinking “independent” voter block in a highly partisan environment needs to come to an end. Pass good laws, turn out your base and the rest will take care of itself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he managed to pass those policies and they are popular. The days of hiding from popular progressive policies in order to appeal to a shrinking “independent” voter block in a highly partisan environment needs to come to an end. Pass good laws, turn out your base and the rest will take care of itself.
if only we could de-couple the good ideas from the weird fakkitry :wow: