Reppin
NULL
GUQPkT1WIAAee10

:mjlol:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
A .128 BAC isn’t that bad for a regular sized dude, especially one that probably drinks a lot like Walz :hubie:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only issue with Kelly is I'm not sure how effective of an attack dog he is, he seems a little too nice.

Kamala needs somebody that'll go on offense against Trump and Vance. But maybe I just need to look up some debate clips from Kelly :manny:
I agree. I actually did watch some debate clips from Kelly and he doesn’t have the juice IMO. Best resume in the veepstakes but he’s a very timid speaker and frankly IMO a Walz type guy is what we need to deliver the proper message against the Trumps of the world.
We need Shapiro as VP.
Why? I’m not being combative, generally curious

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

$99 for a Picture Book
$499 for a Signature of Trump on it.

In "SAVE AMERICA”, President Donald J. Trump offers an unparalleled look into his four years as the 45th President of the United States, and a vision for his next term! “SAVE AMERICA” is filled with iconic moments from the first Trump Administration.

From Historic Summits with World Leaders to candid scenes from the White House, every photo has been selected by President Trump, alongside his words, which provide insight into what will shape his next four years in office.

Lavishly illustrated and beautifully designed, "SAVE AMERICA" showcases President Trump’s major themes and accomplishments, including record-breaking trade negotiations, tax cuts, international diplomacy, and Border security. This blend of powerful imagery and commentary paints a clear picture of President Trump's future vision for our Country.

"SAVE AMERICA" is the only book which highlights the past, and offers a roadmap for the future directly from President Donald J. Trump!