WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

strange that the far left doesnt get this. kamala needing a left wing VP has always been a stupid take :mjlol:

Bro she isn’t Trump trying to appear less racist, she needs someone to keep the unions happy, and the rust belt happy.

I thought it was Shapiro’s to lose, but man did he do a lot of shyt to make it possible for him to lose. I think Walz has a shot and Kelly is a legit Dark Horse contender,

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

strange that the far left doesnt get this. kamala needing a left wing VP has always been a stupid take :mjlol:

This is a lame argument. Walz is a Midwestern governor who generally appeals to people in the Midwest. He's not some leftist unless you think governors signing laws for school breakfast and lunch is some wild eyed liberal idea nobody supports.
:mjlol:

As far as I can tell, the only major difference between Walz and Shapiro is that Shapiro is a Jew and supports school vouchers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro she isn’t Trump trying to appear less racist, she needs someone to keep the unions happy, and the rust belt happy.

I thought it was Shapiro’s to lose, but man did he do a lot of shyt to make it possible for him to lose. I think Walz has a shot and Kelly is a legit Dark Horse contender,
yeah, that would be a moderate democrat :mjlol:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
now you being a down right liar .. that’s not a good look bro.. at least have some integrity and say you don’t watch their videos

They are current and former DOJ lawyers I think they know wtf they are talking about..
Yep the know so much about the law that none it actually applies to Trump. The man is 100% more likely to die from a heart attack than the jail fantasies and copium these people are peddling for likes and clicks.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I like Walz he’s a pitbull who will sh1t on Vance

As I said he’s the type of guy the Dems have strayed away from over the years. Tough blue collar “guy who you could have a beer with” who could relate to the Rust belt and Midwest

It’s not always about policy it’s about image and presentation and Dems have lost the rust belt through presenting themselves as the party of women gays and Ivy League elites since Trump.

Walz brings back the old school Dem feel
Exactly.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Walz :ehh: interesting

yeah, he can definitely appeal to these kinda guys in the rust belt :dead:

tumblr_inline_oqu62sKmTe1ukhmto_500.jpg
That's a fictional character Donald

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why in the fukk would she even consider the governor of Minnesota:dahell:
He’s been killing it on TV, is a veteran, and a former school teacher. Him being there is the organic pick. Shapiro is the “people see him having a bright future“ pick who outside of being the governor of a swing state has not done much to be considered. In fact it didn’t take long to see a bunch of things he did in the past that could be a distraction to the campaign.