WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Ive been assuming its a reference to the Pink Tide term related to leftism ideology in latin america
:heh: You think these Blue MAGA morons know anything about political ideology? They can't even tell their ass from their mouth. More likely they're using it because they're trying to say leftists are gay.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I like Walz he’s a pitbull who will sh1t on Vance

As I said he’s the type of guy the Dems have strayed away from over the years. Tough blue collar “guy who you could have a beer with” who could relate to the Rust belt and Midwest

It’s not always about policy it’s about image and presentation and Dems have lost the rust belt through presenting themselves as the party of women gays and Ivy League elites since Trump.

Walz brings back the old school Dem feel
I agree, I like his toughness.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been assuming its a reference to the Pink Tide term related to leftism ideology in latin america
twitter-duck.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

That bish needs to start saying something with some substance. She need to articulate inflation to dummies and say why she's going to be better than Trump at fixing it.

N1ggaz forgot all the tax breaks Trump gave billionaires amd millionaires and all his other wild spending.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I like Walz he’s a pitbull who will sh1t on Vance

As I said he’s the type of guy the Dems have strayed away from over the years. Tough blue collar “guy who you could have a beer with” who could relate to the Rust belt and Midwest

It’s not always about policy it’s about image and presentation and Dems have lost the rust belt through presenting themselves as the party of women gays and Ivy League elites since Trump.

Walz brings back the old school Dem feel

This will be the inverse to Obama picking Biden to sure up the blue color rust belt vote.. Walz is literally your average Joe and he can go into the lions den and deep red states and appeal to them magas who want to leave and moderate gop..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Iranian regime is running on fumes. Israel will respond with the biggest force you have ever seen and the Iranian people will finish the job.
The evil regime which kills it's own women over a cloth does not deserve to rule.

But the regime that has killed 15000 children that is trying to spark WW3 is perfectly fine. You deranged Zionist.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I would prefer Shapiro due to PA being more important than Minn, or Kelly since he's flew combat missions and was an astronaut, but I guess walz couldn't be the worst pick. It's still a better decision than JD Vance
I think we also have to recognize Kamala is going to have to be around this guy every day for the next four years. She actually has to like their personality lol. Tim seems like a cool dude to be around. Andy seems like he was a hall monitor before his daddy helped him become
Governor :hubie: