WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That can't be right, HL told me that Biden was the only hope of beating Trump :wow: :mjlol:

Yeah no, there's absolutely no way Kamala only gets 72% of the black vote :heh: she easily gets 85% and quite possibly >90%

Not sure what's up with polls these days overestimating how many black people will vote Republican. Biden got 87% of the black vote and Hillary got 89% - I don't buy for a second that Kamala is going to underperform them, especially to that degree.

Black Republicans do usually love attention so maybe they just have a high response rate to polls or something.
They’re using people who are “likely” voters only. You know nikkas be like - “yeah I might not even pull up fam.”

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I would prefer Shapiro due to PA being more important than Minn, or Kelly since he's flew combat missions and was an astronaut, but I guess walz couldn't be the worst pick. It's still a better decision than JD Vance
I said this earlier, but VP candidates are used to sure up a weakness a candidate has. At times in the past it has been a state but not usually for Democrats in recent times. Walz speaks well to rural voters and the type of person Democrats lost and to the progressive wing. He doesn’t win you rural America but he may just help you get closer to losing by the margins Obama did. And that can be the difference in an election. You don’t need Shapiro on the ticket to win PA.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Walz he’s a pitbull who will sh1t on Vance

As I said he’s the type of guy the Dems have strayed away from over the years. Tough blue collar “guy who you could have a beer with” who could relate to the Rust belt and Midwest

It’s not always about policy it’s about image and presentation and Dems have lost the rust belt through presenting themselves as the party of women gays and Ivy League elites since Trump.

Walz brings back the old school Dem feel

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this earlier, but VP candidates are used to sure up a weakness a candidate has. At times in the past it has been a state but not usually for Democrats in recent times. Walz speaks well to rural voters and the type of person Democrats lost and to the progressive wing. He doesn’t win you rural America but he may just help you get closer to losing by the margins Obama did. And that can be the difference in an election. You don’t need Shapiro on the ticket to win PA.

I won't argue your point regarding Shapiro, but Kelly is still a much better pick than walz, unless Kelly doesn't want the job.

Combat vet and astronaut is the resume of a president in a Hollywood movie. Kelly fought in the Gulf War and that's probably the last war that the American people supported. Kelly brings in more overall voters than anybody else on the Dem bench.