WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I take a break for 4 hours and Trump shyts the bed again. Hot damn.

Yo Asian guy on daily show was funny. He said why would trump debate Kamala when last time he beat Biden so bad at the debate they gave him a new opponent. If he beats Kamala they’re gonna get Abraham Lincoln next.

:laff:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis killed DeSantis

Trump was just extra but that fool was a total gotdamn weirdo

Ya that’s a good point… there really wasn’t any solid republicans to steer the ship and replace Trump for 2024

DeSantis is a goof, Vivek is a joke. I personally would have liked Chris Christie being the nomination but I think he gets smoked in a general election.

I suppose Nikki was the “answer” for Trump and gave him a little scare but she couldn’t connect with the base in any meaningful way either.

So in theory if the Republicans do finally break from MAGA, who steps up and is the face of the party next? Are we getting a moderate Republican or just somebody less batsh1t crazy?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Ya that’s a good point… there really wasn’t any solid republicans to steer the ship and replace Trump for 2024

DeSantis is a goof, Vivek is a joke. I personally would have liked Chris Christie being the nomination but I think he gets smoked in a general election.

I suppose Nikki was the “answer” for Trump and gave him a little scare but she couldn’t connect with the base in any meaningful way either.

So in theory if the Republicans do finally break from MAGA, who steps up and is the face of the party next? Are we getting a moderate Republican or just somebody less batsh1t crazy?

In a sane world Charlie Baker or Hogan would have been their answer

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You know I was talking to my neighbor (Democrat supporter. I avoid these convos like the plague unless you're a Democrat) and we all said it would be nice to go back to the days of McCain, Bush or Romney where it was just about their policy or their political position.

You could have stomached a Romney or McCain presidency. These folks are just suicide pilots.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You seem to be completely new to the world of politics.

Al Gore was the ultimate technocrat with detailed policies for everything, but he lost because people would "rather have a beer with" George W. Bush.

Howard Dean's presidential aspirations ended because of a "scream."

I could go on and on.
He lost because he was seen as an extension of Bill Clinton and Bill Clinton had that sex scandal.