WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Would imagine after Trump. MAGA will break off into it's own party.

I mean they have the numbers to take it over and their monied donor class doesn’t seem to mind as long as they can check off some of their ideological wants.

I haven’t noticed the msm trying to de radicalize the maga crowd have you?

Corporations seem to be fine with maga fascism as well but the racism and bigotry is going to come to a head soon than later

Also the purity politics of the right is going to get hard and harder to square demographically

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
https://www.reddit.com/r/fukkthealtright/comments/1ejchp2/trump_calls_harris_low_iq/
Said this about lebron Maxine. Guy is just racist scum. How you chatting about IQ when you talked about injecting bleach for covid. Man wanted to nuke a hurricane

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
it's wild when you sit back and think of what you forgot has happened because of the endlessly insane reality that flows from his decisions. Ted Cruz literally planned the whole fake electors thing and is on tape record talking about it. Insane that these traitorous fukks are still walking free and enjoying life.

Couldn't a texas state prosecutor bring charges against Cruz for conspiring and caught on tape?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I’m seeing clips from 45’s “speech” in ATL and i say “speech” loosely cuz :mindblown:

This man was literally up there just RAMBLING like he was doing a stand up routine :mjtf:

He wasn’t even like this in 2016…he is legit worse than Biden up there…

This man legit can’t help himself..

And he is just gonna get worse and when even his most radical allies start turning on him that’s how you KNOW it’s bad..

IF/WHEN he loses in November. The GOP have to dump him and detach themselves from his followers and restructure the party from the ground up.

I know y’all say to remember what happened in 2016…but this shyt is WAY different. Well at least to me it feels different..