WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ya I hear ya. Trump has set the bar so low that these guys don't disgust me as much as they used to. I mean that as a surface level thing, not diving deep into their policy/ history.

And they both have publicly condemned Trump and gone against the party line doing it. They are demonstrating reason/being reasonable
That’s the problem with Trump. You can go use on him as the problem while everyone robs your pockets cuz you focused on his bad behavior.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They could have had something with them, Liz, Romney and Kemp types.... it's amazing how they've allowed Trump to dictate everything.

All I'm saying is like no one is suggesting that Bush and Cheney are in any way someone we love, etc. But gotdamn man they don't even fukks with these folks and that tells you something.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
All I'm saying is like no one is suggesting that Bush and Cheney are in any way someone we love, etc. But gotdamn man they don't even fukks with these folks and that tells you something.
*Goes on to denigrate you more for saying that Trump and MAGA are so demonstrably bad it makes other bad people look better in comparison*

Daps
A mixed race black woman, married to a Jewish man, raising a white woman’s children is really hard to defeat for republicans.

:mjlol:
Its insanity. They couldve gotten their racist dog whistles in AND tried to get black voters depressed by exaggerating/lying about her father's rebuke about Kamala's Breakfast Club interview where she talked about trying weed because she's Jamaican (paraphrasing because its so obscure) and it would have been just enough for mainstream media to overlook as they always do. But these mfs are absolutely baffled by a mixed-race woman married to a white-man. If a quadroon ever ran idk what they would do

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

In less then 2 weeks he is not only losing in the polls but his own party has now turned against him. :banderas:

And she hasn’t even chosen her running mate yet.

i honestly feel after she chooses her running mate and the All-Star DNC…its gonna get VERY spooky.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

Bush stole the 2000 election, then started a completely bullshyt war that murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians and hypercharged the Patriot Act era of domestic surveillance while midwifing the global financial crisis and Great Recession. I don't know what your definition of "gentleman" or "reasonable" are, but he's nowhere near my definition.

Romney was a rapacious capitalist who made a fortune by manufacturing the economic and social conditions that led to MAGA. He was an anti-democratic plutocrat who deserves zero respect.
George bush jr is a top 3 WOAT tier president. He was horrifically bad