WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stop breh. You know The Warlord of Deleware ain't right. Why are we pretending?Why are y a'll even relitigating this?

@wire28 You seem to be the most reasonable of the Biden Boyz, Why are ya'll even relitigating this closed matter?
Biden is “with it” enough to lead the war against Palestine, but he uses white house staff to negotiate hostage release.

It’s clear some of you are more concerned with painting a narrative than being truthful :ufdup:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I know it's been said GA, MI, and WI.

I think she'll add KY, OH and TX to the list if she selects Beshear
Sorry but this is outrageous. Beshear is not going to help her win these deep red states. Democrat pundits have been selling hype and fantasy to their voters regarding Texas potentially turning blue for years. If any of these states ever turn blue it will be because a white man is at the top of the ticket.

White men in those states aren't going to for it. I still personally think they aren't going for it in the midwest too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: Y'all have a child's view of the office of the Presidency. The "job" is mainly delegating the actual work to the right people while signing off on decisions and keeping the confidence of the public and the party. Biden was unequivocally too old to do the latter.
He clearly still has the respect and confidence of other world leaders :ehh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why election interference is only enforceable to normal people not the elite? Tired of the games Trump and Elon can play without any repercussion
People need to stop with these cutesy terms and call shyt what it is. Stop thinking this shyt only reserved for third world countries.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
They got to do some work for them to age so poorly.
I would like to think that's God's punishment for signing off on drone striking a hospital or wedding party and coercing the world into an economic order that continues to immiserate billions of people so your citizens can play candy crush while waiting for a triple bypass surgery that will put them in a lifetime of debt. I would probably age poorly too if every time I closed by eyes I was visited by the ghosts of all the children I played a direct role in murdering.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We don’t need these distractions. He should be eliminated from consideration.

I dont disagree about eliminating distractions but a college newspaper from 1993 is at worst a nothingburger... if we're picking apart stuff from 30 years ago Trump would be unelectable 50 times over

Edit: Shapiro is not my pick, I just think "avoiding distractions" is becoming its own distraction

Last edited: