WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw the comment from @the cac mamba about Biden needing help to get in a vehicle. What does that mean? We know he's old... it has nothing to do with whether he can do the job currently. He could be in a fukking wheelchair, who cares?

You're acting like he needs to be on the front line if WW3 pops off :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the comment from @the cac mamba about Biden needing help to get in a vehicle. What does that mean? We know he's old... it has nothing to do with whether he can do the job currently. He could be in a fukking wheelchair, who cares?

You're acting like he needs to be on the front line if WW3 pops off :mjlol:
i'm sorry, i thought Biden just stepped down in disgrace, after being too feeble to do a fukking debate. maybe i'm thinking of someone else :mjlol:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I dont disagree about eliminating distractions but a college newspaper from 1993 is at worth a nothingburger... if we're picking apart stuff from 30 years ago Trump would be unelectable 50 times over

Edit: Shapiro is not my pick, I just think "avoiding distractions" is becoming its own distraction
Personally, I’m willing to look past it. Who knows if the media will. There’s too much controversy surrounding him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We aren't doing this. TN is a deep red state and yes a Democrat won a Democrat primary. That means absolutely nothing in the general election. They will get cooked by Maleficent Marsha in the general when Trump wins the state by 20+ again. If the former governor who people loved got smoked Gloria stands no chance

Go look at way Marsha was crying when she heard the news :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vice president had nothing to do with the release of hostages that her administration secured and coordinated between multiple countries? :childplease:
You think Biden was just off in the oval alone doing this all himself?

Someone needs to up your meds before you crash out my man :hhh:
He has negotiators and other countries (Saudi) to help. It's been documented that the admin has largely sidelined her (mostly Jill's doing).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Stop breh. You know The Warlord of Deleware ain't right. Why are we pretending?Why are y a'll even relitigating this?

@wire28 You seem to be the most reasonable of the Biden Boyz, Why are ya'll even relitigating this closed matter?
Because in section 9 article 4.2a it says and I quote
As a member of Biden Boyz I hearby promise to defend Joseph Robinette at all costs. I will unabashedly defend him at every turn. I will forsake my own granddaddy (maternal and paternal) if it means preserving the honor of Joseph Robinette. Until he is officially no longer president of these United States I pledge to abide by this code til death.

Sorry I don’t make the rules I just follow them :yeshrug: