WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He clearly still has the respect and confidence of other world leaders :ehh:
you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

Foreign Leaders Are Worried About Biden's Decline: Report

"According to a Friday report from The Washington Post, anxiety among prominent foreign heads of state was rising before Biden’s debate against Donald Trump. In June, Biden attended the annual Group of Seven (G7) summit in Italy. Several sources who discussed Biden’s appearance at the summit directly with European leaders told the Post that Biden’s counterparts were struck by how diminished, both physically and mentally, the president appeared. Three people indicated that Biden struggled to keep his train of thought, and one participant said Biden had to be asked to speak up during discussions repeatedly.

Biden also skipped a private dinner party with world leaders — one where heads of state typically engage in discussions and negotiations away from the prying eyes of the press.

While European leaders may have raised eyebrows during their interactions with Biden at the G7, the debate threw his diminished state into a new light.

“What has changed the discourse here in Europe is not the G-7. It’s the debate,” one person familiar with discussions between the G7 leaders told the Post. “Leaders were dismayed by Biden’s performance — they told themselves they should have realized at the G-7 … and came to the conclusion that he cannot win in November.”

Last week, The Wall Street Journal published similar statements from people familiar with the G7’s attendees’ concerns in the immediate aftermath of the debate. Two senior European officials told the Journal that Biden had struggled to keep up with discussions and manage his talking points at an October European Union-U.S. meeting in D.C.

Nathalie Tocci, director of the Institute of International Affairs, told the Journal that the debate was seen as an “unmitigated disaster” by European leaders. “It’s something that has been known, always, that his age is his main Achilles’ heel,” she said."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif

Foreign Leaders Are Worried About Biden's Decline: Report

"According to a Friday report from The Washington Post, anxiety among prominent foreign heads of state was rising before Biden’s debate against Donald Trump. In June, Biden attended the annual Group of Seven (G7) summit in Italy. Several sources who discussed Biden’s appearance at the summit directly with European leaders told the Post that Biden’s counterparts were struck by how diminished, both physically and mentally, the president appeared. Three people indicated that Biden struggled to keep his train of thought, and one participant said Biden had to be asked to speak up during discussions repeatedly.

Biden also skipped a private dinner party with world leaders — one where heads of state typically engage in discussions and negotiations away from the prying eyes of the press.

While European leaders may have raised eyebrows during their interactions with Biden at the G7, the debate threw his diminished state into a new light.

“What has changed the discourse here in Europe is not the G-7. It’s the debate,” one person familiar with discussions between the G7 leaders told the Post. “Leaders were dismayed by Biden’s performance — they told themselves they should have realized at the G-7 … and came to the conclusion that he cannot win in November.”

Last week, The Wall Street Journal published similar statements from people familiar with the G7’s attendees’ concerns in the immediate aftermath of the debate. Two senior European officials told the Journal that Biden had struggled to keep up with discussions and manage his talking points at an October European Union-U.S. meeting in D.C.

Nathalie Tocci, director of the Institute of International Affairs, told the Journal that the debate was seen as an “unmitigated disaster” by European leaders. “It’s something that has been known, always, that his age is his main Achilles’ heel,” she said."
Yes a story from the media citing anonymous sources is your proof.

Actual results

Get hand waived away by you.

I wonder why :ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I dont disagree about eliminating distractions but a college newspaper from 1993 is at worth a nothingburger... if we're picking apart stuff from 30 years ago Trump would be unelectable 50 times over

Edit: Shapiro is not my pick, I just think "avoiding distractions" is becoming its own distraction
Problem is trump is held to unfathomably low standards to just about any politician. Its crazy when you think about it

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yes a story from the media citing anonymous sources is your proof.

Actual results

Get hand waived away by you.

I wonder why :ohhh:
Going with the MAGA fake new media routine huh? Wall St. Journal and Rolling Stone aren't credible but USA Today is? :mjlol:

The article you linked doesn't even mention anything about world leaders still saying they have respect and confidence in Joe Biden.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
So is dems going to say anything about musk or just let him openly interfer with the election?

no lol, I feel like for like three years everyone has threatened Elon but has done absolutely nothing. at some point, you have to think they either don't care (need him for some reason) or are just posturing.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Marsha Blackburn shook daddy now huh? One of the Tennessee 3 won the Dem primary for Senator :mjlol:

@FAH1223 care to explain or nah? :mjgrin:
We aren't doing this. TN is a deep red state and yes a Democrat won a Democrat primary. That means absolutely nothing in the general election. They will get cooked by Maleficent Marsha in the general when Trump wins the state by 20+ again. If the former governor who people loved got smoked Gloria stands no chance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Going with the MAGA fake new media routine huh? Wall St. Journal and Rolling Stone aren't credible but USA Today is? :mjlol:

The article you linked doesn't even mention anything about world leaders still saying they have respect and confidence in Joe Biden.
You have anonymous sources.

I have hostages coming home.

The latter would hold more significance than the former if you had any interest in the truth :ehh: