WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Can a southern bourgeois resonate with the rednecks in rural PA more than a former limousine liberal reformed conservative billionaire con artist from New York?

This is the angle that I’m thinking, and while this is very surface level stuff, he sounds like them. That would hopefully resonate quite a bit.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

663b124915681a4a93e421b992351fb2_w200.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He just comes off as southern bourgeois in the limited times I seen him over the years and walz seems down to earth and honestly someone that Kamala would like being stuck in a room with for 4 years. I’d be fine overall with any of these guys but good to hear he was a good leader during that time in one of the most bumblefukk areas we got in this country.

Respectfully.
He certainly is but he’s never ever come off as snobby or snooty to me. I’ve never heard him disrespect the working class, he genuinely appreciates and fights for the hillbillies in Appalachia and can connect with the rich folk as well. I know I have a different perspective because I watched him lead our state through COVID, while having his life and family threatened by MAGA and literally got sued by our c00n attorney General Daniel Cameron (Beshear won the case). He’s calm, collected, intelligent, empathetic etc. I love Walz, he’s definitely my #2. I’ll be happy with any of them tbh.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Can a southern bourgeois resonate with the rednecks in rural PA more than a former limousine liberal reformed conservative billionaire con artist who wears more makeup than a drag queen from New York?
That kind of thinking is from old politics - Them rednecks either were already voting for Trump, or are just waiting for him to say the kind of racist/homophobic shyt they get down with for them check his name. I don't think it really matters any more than that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shapiro knew about the sexual harassment complaint for 6 months before he finally made his buddy resign. His office then went into hide and seek mode by making everyone sign NDAs, refusing to cooperate with calls for transparency about his office's protocols for these matters, and stonewalling the press. As the Governor, he's exhibited bad executive behavior in this matter, creating a toxic workplace environments where women don't feel supported to call out harassment and abuse.

That sounds like every single day in every office in America. If there's nothing more than what you laid out here..... it's a nothingburger and miss me with the "toxic workplace" rhetoric. If it was that serious, he wouldn't have a 61% approval and there'd be more stories like it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That sounds like every single day in every office in America. If there's nothing more than what you laid out here..... it's a nothingburger and miss me with the "toxic workplace" rhetoric. If it was that serious, he wouldn't have a 61% approval and there'd be more stories like it.
This guy continues to be an idiot. Sexual harassment is never a nothing burger.

For all you teenagers out there lurking, disregard anything he says.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Shapiro not being transparent and being locked down by NDAs is abhorrent.

If wants a presidential bid... He has to be fully transparent with the public. The fact that he can't should really dissolve his chance at high level of federal government.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Says a "lawyer" who is wrong every time he opens his mouth. If it's more than a nothingburger then show me the evidence from Pennsylvania that people care.

For anyone lurking this board, never believe a word a "coli lawyer" says... dude was acting like he was sitting at the negotiation table with Adam Silver when in reality he's processing your granny's will.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Picking Shapiro is playing prevent defense when you’re up 3 halfway through the 4th quarter. You may think it’s the safest play but you’re just playing not to lose. A fear based decision with the hope it guarantees PA but can end up backfiring.

Picking Beshear or Walz is playing the same way that got you the lead in the first place (good politics and optics) which can lead to a bigger margin of victory in the long run.
I don’t think any are bad picks but I really really hope it’s Walz

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shapiro not being transparent and being locked down by NDAs is abhorrent.

If wants a presidential bid... He has to be fully transparent with the public. The fact that he can't should really dissolve his chance at high level of federal government.

Sitting Governor of the 5th most populous state and 6th largest GDP in America with a 61% approval. Show me the evidence where people care and then we can talk about it. You're acting like he's in Montana and he's been hidden away from the public eye.