WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Meh I think there’s more overlap with Shapiro and Harris in PA than Beshear and Harris. Beshear can go campaign in rural PA and be at home
Beshear can campaign anywhere, dude is solid as fukk. Born with a silver spoon but absolutely down to earth, I lived in Louisville through the pandemic and Beshear was on TV every day leading us through it. He gave Kentuckians so much comfort and guidance during a terrifying uncertain time. He is a born leader. I doubt Kamala turns him down, but I’m ok with any of the other picks.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
breh, just come out with it and say you don't want shapiro because he's a "zionist". spare us the concern trolling
giphy.gif

You're not getting away that easy with that bullshyt post you did. I cited an actual poll and you cited an anonymous Republican twitter user. You gotta eat that. You've been desperately trying to fit this into your stupid narrative about progressives just so you have a reason to get mad and take a side, and I'm not going to let you do that. This is about Shapiro risking undermining Kamala's primary campaign attack line. You can be mad that it's progressives who are yet again trying to rescue the Democratic Party's chances of beating Trump in November, but that's between you and your therapist.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Beshear can campaign anywhere, dude is solid as fukk. Born with a silver spoon but absolutely down to earth, I lived in Louisville through the pandemic and Beshear was on TV every day leading us through it. He gave Kentuckians so much comfort and guidance during a terrifying uncertain time. He is a born leader. I doubt Kamala turns him down, but I’m ok with any of the other picks.
Our 2032 nominee :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not getting away that easy with that bullshyt post you did. I cited an actual poll and you cited an anonymous Republican twitter user. You gotta eat that.
no. i'm not going to waste my time finding polls for you :mjlol:

you aren't fooling anyone. you're seething at kamala picking a "zionist". you're not the only one in here

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

He did this bullshyt before during a government shutdown. I don't see how the Senate Majority Leader for over 10 years, still doesn't understand basic Constitutional law.
1. Congress is a co-equal branch of government. It is not required or expected or appropriate to do the bidding of the Executive.
2. Trump is not the President. He has absolutely no say in the workings of the government. Certainly not any say in what bills get passed or even worked on.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He did this bullshyt before during a government shutdown. I don't see how the Senate Majority Leader for over 10 years, still doesn't understand basic Constitutional law.
1. Congress is a co-equal branch of government. It is not required or expected or appropriate to do the bidding of the Executive.
2. Trump is not the President. He has absolutely no say in the workings of the government. Certainly not any say in what bills get passed or even worked on.
I caught that president line in Lindsey Graham video and wasn't surprised considering how much a tool he is. I think Mitch said former president, tho. Both are old ass scumbags tho

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Picking Shapiro is playing prevent defense when you’re up 3 halfway through the 4th quarter. You may think it’s the safest play but you’re just playing not to lose. A fear based decision with the hope it guarantees PA but can end up backfiring.

Picking Beshear or Walz is playing the same way that got you the lead in the first place (good politics and optics) which can lead to a bigger margin of victory in the long run.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Picking Shapiro is playing prevent defense when you’re up 3 halfway through the 4th quarter. You may think it’s the safest play but you’re just playing not to lose. A fear based decision with the hope it guarantees PA but can end up backfiring.

Picking Beshear or Walz is playing the same way that got you the lead in the first place (good politics and optics) which can lead to a bigger margin of victory in the long run.

I’ve said it has to be Beshar or Walz no 3 ways about it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He just comes off as southern bourgeois in the limited times I seen him over the years and walz seems down to earth and honestly someone that Kamala would like being stuck in a room with for 4 years. I’d be fine overall with any of these guys but good to hear he was a good leader during that time in one of the most bumblefukk areas we got in this country.

Respectfully.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
He just comes off as southern bourgeois in the limited times I seen him over the years and walz seems down to earth and honestly someone that Kamala would like being stuck in a room with for 4 years. I’d be fine overall with any of these guys but good to hear he was a good leader during that time in one of the most bumblefukk areas we got in this country.

Respectfully.
Can a southern bourgeois resonate with the rednecks in rural PA more than a former limousine liberal reformed conservative billionaire con artist who wears more makeup than a drag queen from New York?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just comes off as southern bourgeois in the limited times I seen him over the years and walz seems down to earth and honestly someone that Kamala would like being stuck in a room with for 4 years.

My thoughts exactly

This too