WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the far left isn’t the real far left IMO.

See, “the left” has been this mishmash of just grab-bag progressive policies and stances and not specific to actual goals or tangible programs.
right, they have opinions opposed to yours so that makes them foreign.

Not accurate in my view. TYT has been there for a long time, they get some things wrong but doesn't everyone?

That's the key, the VP pick will be crucial

I'm not sure she can, and if she wins, this might be the best part of the campaign, I don't think people are ready for that.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
what are you talking about? Are you just throwing shyt at the wall?

I was proven correct that the “defund the police” rhetoric and the high of the moment would backfire.
No, Kumar. You've actually said that. Elect dems in both houses and not pass shyt is what you really want.

And Dems never co-signed "defunding the police". Again, you love punching to the left using right wing rhetoric. :mjlol:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This Bouzy dude is low key still on my sh1t list, around the time Jack Smith was appointed he made some vague tweet (went viral) that a reliable source informed him bombshell news was coming within the week... and nothing happened whatsoever.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The funny thing is Trump should have made Tulsi Gabbard his VP. it would have been an olive branch for women, and given his detractors the belief their was an adult in the room. The JD pick fukked him up

Edit: I meant Nikki Haley as his VP. They look alike to me.
Fam go take a nap :flabbynsick:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

So two progressives speak for the entire progressive caucus?

You said Democrats as a party were co signing "defund the police"and it backfired. Show me with quotes of Democrats in the house of rep and Senate co-signing defund the police. I want a full list. Don't give me two and pass it off as the entire dem party.:martin:

Again, you are making my point. Punching to the left while using right wing rhetoric and talking points.