☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So two progressives speak for the entire progressive caucus?

You said Democrats as a party were co signing "defund the police"and it backfired. Show me with quotes of Democrats in the house of rep and Senate co-signing defund the police. I want a full list. Don't give me two and pass it off as the entire dem party.:martin:

Again, you are making my point. Punching to the left while using right wing rhetoric and talking points.
Yeah cause Pelosi’s political talents shytted on on that political cancer and stepped in to crush that shyt from tanking more democrats

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/13/pelosi-defund-police-democrats-00008449

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put the keyboard down and take your CTE medicines you snot eating troglodyte

You keep trying to make a point to separate liberals and progressives in order to label yourself a progressive based on the TV you watch in order to argue your opinion on Biden means you have different politics than the progressive politicians who literally told big money donors to kiss their ass in order to defend that Biden should stay in the race because they expected a shyt show from their colleagues?

Nobody cares about the TYT or took their opinion serious enough to blame them for anything.

I would just call you a lying cocksucker but I don’t think you could suck dikk, lie at the same time, while also having a CTE seizure.

Bernie and AOC are not infallible you boot licking, gaslighting idiot. I don’t bow down to politicians. That’s the difference between me and you.

If you are still mad that your white Zaddy, The Warlord of Delaware, was forced to step down, that’s on you.

Kamala gives the Dems the best shot at winning and I’m glad that we forced him to step down.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

and they cost us 150 billion. i can appreciate their contribution to the economy, but this "bragging about how much they pay in taxes" simply doesn't check out. that talking point can :camby:
“The FAIR study, released in March last year, documented the financial toll of illegal immigration on the U.S., taking into account factors like emergency medical care, incarcerating illegal aliens in local jails, and federal budgets that pay out billions in welfare every year, pegging the net annual cost at $150.7 billion.”

Look at this language. The comments understand the situation better than this article btw

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This Bouzy dude is low key still on my sh1t list, around the time Jack Smith was appointed he made some vague tweet (went viral) that a reliable source informed him bombshell news was coming within the week... and nothing happened whatsoever.
He's not always a 100% accurate but definitely a lot better then that clown Nate Silver.