WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She woulda made sense on paper but Trump and Haley LEGIT hate each other, it goes beyond primary debates... I am not sure she could physically stand being in the same room as him. She would appeal to certain demographics but I see them campaigning together as a sh1t show, Nikki is too polished & Trump is too all over the place and would be consistently undermining her

Trump ran a scorched earth primary against RINOs etc which is all good until he needs party unity. Now he's stuck with the likes of JD Vance and Vivek.

I wonder if Nikki would have accepted VP role, my guess is she would have before Vance was named and now if they want to call an audible and plug her in she'd refuse.
i think she would have done it for career. Similar to what we are seeing with Kamala it’s a good chance it would have put her in position to be the nominee in 2028.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
There are more progressives in government than at any point in your lifetime. You guys think white people on the internet with digimon avatars = progressives and it shows.
I'm sorry... I didn't know we was TALKING ABOUT PROGRESSIVE OFFICIALS not insufferable progressive party members.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

They have NOTHING

They are regurgitating sh1t from the terminally online part of their base

They are completely melting down :wow:

Those tweets are complete bs on both ends. Trump & Johnson are using that garbage opening ceremony to bait in undecided voters or to get more religious votes for Trump. I was in a YouTube comment section yesterday and someone said they weren't voting for Trump because of that Olympics opening ceremony.

Like wtf does that ceremony in Paris have to do with the U.S. Presidential election in November? It's wild how people have no common sense.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
the far left isn’t the real far left IMO.

See, “the left” has been this mishmash of just grab-bag progressive policies and stances and not specific to actual goals or tangible programs.
That's ironic coming from a person who wants to elect establish Dems and not pass meaningful legislation.

By the way weren't you against black folks protesting and being vocal due to George Floyd's awful death. I see you have changed your stance now. Are you back the blue or black Indian militant?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's ironic coming from a person who wants to elect establish Dems and not pass meaningful legislation.
what are you talking about? Are you just throwing shyt at the wall?
By the way weren't you against black folks protesting and being vocal due to George Floyd's awful death. I see you have changed your stance now. Are you back the blue or black Indian militant?
I was proven correct that the “defund the police” rhetoric and the high of the moment would backfire.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What is everyone on about now? Progressive politicians weren’t the ones who pushed Biden out, they didn’t know if the person replacing him would give them the ear that he did. Progressive voters on the other hand, did want Biden to step aside. It was a major point of contention. I feel like this isn’t something anyone should disagree on.
I guess that’s right. But we were talking about TYT.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story isn't going to matter overall and I'm sure Trump will bomb on stage but I need democrats to treat "black shyt" with the same urgency they treat other groups. She's the candidate, she can make time for anything she wants. She decided not to.
I have no issue with the in-person invites and their leader/director made a lot of sense yesterday. Two people are running for president and should both be heard. In person. And while I understand Kamala's argument about scheduling...she'd be there if this was a more prestigious white organization. I truly believe that, don't care who is offended. Democrats take black media for granted and are often openly dismissive or hostile to it the minute they stop being door mats. There's a reason Biden ran to black radio in the weeks before he dropped out. When it's time to give somebody a script and tell them what to do, it's time to call a black person. BTW I will bet you anything this ends with the NABJ president being removed and replaced by a black woman.

That's also why I have no respect for Roland Martin, who has openly said all of this yet every 4 years still carries whatever water he's told to carry. He was saying there was zero chance Biden drops out, when it was obvious to anyone with a brain that Biden was done. He said Biden dropping out would be a disaster and party leaders didn't want Kamala...clearly he was wrong, Pelosi and Obama were setting this up for her. And what will his reward be? Nothing. No Kamala interview, no VP interview, nothing.

My only issue with NABJ is that Faulkner is on the panel. She is NOT a journalist, she's a Fox News anchor/conservative mouthpiece.

Ok this is a minor mistake but let's give grace here. Maybe she didn't have the time. She has these voters in the bag, to be honest, some advocated for her. I do feel she should go but she's been the (presumptive) nominee for 3.5 weeks.

This is a point to those who wanted Biden to stay despite the problem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok this is a minor mistake but let's give grace here. Maybe she didn't have the time. She has these voters in the bag, to be honest, some advocated for her. I do feel she should go but she's been the (presumptive) nominee for 3.5 weeks.

This is a point to those who wanted Biden to stay despite the problem.
Sheila Jackson Lee’s funeral is today