WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is truly a thing of beauty. between "she's gonna win" and "the election is rigged" it's going to deflate the already waning republican enthusiasm/ turn out. Trump thinks warnings of the election being stolen motivate his base but in many cases voters are less inclined to participate if they think they're vote wont count

That is another reason I’m pretty confident.

All of Trumps moves so far are of a man who is bracing to lose and is already thinking of trying to do what he did last time

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You are a gaslighting jackass.

As if for the past few months, progressives on this site haven’t been attacked by the liberal turds for pointing out the fukking obvious about that mummy in the White House. TYT, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore and other progressive outlets were also attacked for daring to point out Biden’s decline.

You’re a lying sack of shyt if you try to act like Progressives were not blamed for pointing out that Biden should drop out. But the again, blue MAGA types are not known for their honesty or principles. Just blind obedience to power.
put the keyboard down and take your CTE medicines you snot eating troglodyte

You keep trying to make a point to separate liberals and progressives in order to label yourself a progressive based on the TV you watch in order to argue your opinion on Biden means you have different politics than the progressive politicians who literally told big money donors to kiss their ass in order to defend that Biden should stay in the race because they expected a shyt show from their colleagues?

Nobody cares about the TYT or took their opinion serious enough to blame them for anything.

I would just call you a lying cocksucker but I don’t think you could suck dikk, lie at the same time, while also having a CTE seizure.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

If even this hack sees it :wow:

The funny thing is Trump should have made Tulsi Gabbard his VP. it would have been an olive branch for women, and given his detractors the belief their was an adult in the room. The JD pick fukked him up

Edit: I meant Nikki Haley as his VP. They look alike to me.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Progressive are nothing but the vegans of Political parties at this point. :huhldup:

Almost a parody of themselves since Bernie fell out of 2016.
There are more progressives in government than at any point in your lifetime. You guys think white people on the internet with digimon avatars = progressives and it shows.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Some of our friends haven’t found a reason yet to say an ill word of the moral and political bastions of everything good and pure at TYT

The rest of us saw they were idiots and grifters who feed off dysfunction and negativity like a parasite years ago. But what’s good for the goose is good for the gander :yeshrug:
What is everyone on about now? Progressive politicians weren’t the ones who pushed Biden out, they didn’t know if the person replacing him would give them the ear that he did. Progressive voters on the other hand, did want Biden to step aside. It was a major point of contention. I feel like this isn’t something anyone should disagree on.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my fault I got that Tulsi Gabbard mixed up with Nikki Haley.

:whoa:

Lowkey they sort of look alike to me. I meant Nikki Haley should have been the VP pick.
She woulda made sense on paper but Trump and Haley LEGIT hate each other, it goes beyond primary debates... I am not sure she could physically stand being in the same room as him. She would appeal to certain demographics but I see them campaigning together as a sh1t show, Nikki is too polished & Trump is too all over the place and would be consistently undermining her

Trump ran a scorched earth primary against RINOs etc which is all good until he needs party unity. Now he's stuck with the likes of JD Vance and Vivek.

I wonder if Nikki would have accepted VP role, my guess is she would have before Vance was named and now if they want to call an audible and plug her in she'd refuse.