WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Your political instincts have been horrible throughout this thread

Said that Biden should consider dropping 6 months ago. but I'm just trying to sharpen my own knowledge and engage in convo, not be some kind of savant online. but really like I said, getting the base motivated again is one thing, but the Democrats have the disadvantage when it comes to the base. They need those 20k votes or whatever in swing states more.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You gotta ask America for one thing at a time. Kamala and Pete is too much for them at once. Pete got next one day
Unless it comes to horrible shyt like getting into a war or repubs stripping your rights. Then those come in batches. :snoop:
Humanity what are we doing man :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Balls to the walz is such a better campaign slogan. And he can fire up those blue collar independent voter cacs.

Beshear looks bland. Mike pence probably has more personality.:francis:
Beshear has a presidential look:dame:
Tim looks like he walks into a diner wearing his camo hat and complains about how his old lady is mad he came back from bowling night with the guys late. That’s what we need. Andy is too buttoned up. He’s bourgeois southern.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You got Amanda Seales retarded ass talking about how Kamala needs to address the country being racist now and after the election knowing has to get the undecided voters.
This dumb bytch...

I got into it with her the other day on IG. She kept spewing that 'don vote for Kamala, until they promise to give you what you want. Your vote has to be EARNED. Blah blah blah.'

The when people hit her with the 'this aint the time to fukk around with not voting, considering what these conservative fukks have on tap for us if they win again' and she replies with 'that's just a scare tactic blah blah blah' and then sprinkled in some 'Gaza shyt..'

I replied and told her that I hope whoever follows her understands that 95% (+) of them dont have the money (like she does) to up and leave this shyt hole country if the right gets power again. And unlike them, she'll be on the first flight out to Belize in January.

bytch blocks me :unimpressed:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Almost half the people under 50 don't have em no? This is a hill to die on?
And if they're sociopaths like you say.... Why the fukk would you want them to have kids :dead:

The whole ws commentary is deranged and he has a brown wife and children on top of it all. Can’t be much of a firm belief for him either. Just mock him and the people that share his beliefs and move on.

I’m honestly more thrown that he wears mascaras and eyeliner at home

:mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Tim looks like he walks into a diner wearing his camo hat and complains about how his old lady is mad he came back from bowling night with the guys late. That’s what we need. Andy is too buttoned up. He’s bourgeois southern.
Optically I think Beshear looks the part and will be more appealing to the rural Biden voter. He can go into the rural south and possibly narrow the margins in Georgia and NC. He can also help in Pennsyltucky. I think Beshear has the higher potential to widen Harris coalition than Walz slightly.

The people who like Walz’s policy are voting for Kamala already IMO