WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Currently, there's whispers on social media that Andy Beshear is the VP pick.

However, nothing is verified or from a credible source.

Yeah, seems like have him on a trail run.

He was in Georgia campaigning a few days ago.

Beshear is cool and Buttigeg is really starting to grow on me.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

stilgar-goon-part-2.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he's the best choice :hubie:

i don't want Kelly or Shapiro leaving their respective spots; the party is better off with them right where they are. Shapiro campaigning for Kamala will probably, ultimately, do roughly the same to deliver the state of PA. hell, they probably don't actually want him to leave

whereas Beshear is useless to the Dems electorally in KY, but he's got the personality/image Kamala needs to run with. and he's much younger than Walz

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

br82186

Superstar
Daps

i don't want Kelly or Shapiro leaving their respective spots; the party is better off with them right where they are. Shapiro campaigning for Kamala will probably, ultimately, do roughly the same to deliver the state of PA. hell, they probably don't actually want him to leave

whereas Beshear is useless to the Dems electorally in KY, but he's got the personality/image Kamala needs to run with. and he's much younger than Walz
Yeah, plus Beshear wants this more and he's leaving a place where it's slim Kamala will win (Kentucky). Tho you never know.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1) how much did you donate on white dudes for Harris
2) but I want walz :mjcry:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta ask America for one thing at a time. Kamala and Pete is too much for them at once. Pete got next one day
i don't want Pete on a presidential ticket at all, tbh :yeshrug:

it's not just the non-harlem qualifications. his talking style is great for owning Fox News, but as a presidential candidate, i think he's gonna come off as condescending and talking down on people. he was doing it with the electric cars, and he'd end up doing it on other issues as well. that liberal "i know better than you" smugness is off-putting

let him go win a Senate race, or something bigger than small town mayor, and then talk to us about being on a presidential ticket