WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

They are lighting up the NABJ and the chair Tia Mitchell something serious on Twitter now. Tia is defending the decision, one of the other co-chairs already stepped down

NABJ24-Chairs-Promo.png

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shouldn’t you wait for to see who the VP is the DNC bump etc before putting out electoral odds a week in to her campaign?

Most show a close race and maybe if the election was held today some models would have her losing a close race but that’s nine days into her campaign and before the VP hire DNC bump and debate and she’s already made tons of progress in a short amount of time

I don’t know how anyone can comfortably say Trump has a 61 percent chance to win the electoral considering the progress she’s already made in a short amount of time
Seems like he’s more interested in getting clicks

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It’s not just grifters like Vance spitting that shyt, a whole lot of people all over the political spectrum think childless people are beneath them, especially women cuz many of them think you can’t be a real woman if you don’t procreate
True. The number of childless are growing however because even the brainrotted social media user can see the writing on the wall. If material conditions don't improve the incentive isn't gonna be there :hubie: