WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yo, can you imagine the fukkery that would be unleashed at a conservative white dudes for Trump zoom call?

It would be absolute chaos for sure; someone would be mic'd up taking a shyt, but not muting; there would be squabbles from wannabe alpha males; and the occasional "I have a great plan but you guys run it."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that even goes above the heads of average voters, though

everyone understands that trump failed to build a wall :mjlol:
Using the border as a political move is some nasty shyt from both sides, I think everyone agrees some legislation needs go be done. Trump out here using a murder on a ad, nasty work lol

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not sold on Beshear just yet. I dont doubt he's a solid guy but he comes off as pretty buttoned up for me. Walz has the bravado we need.

Did Beshear not serve in the military? That alone makes me prefer Walz or Kelly. Need those optics to appeal to passive independent (potentially red leaning) voters.

I also like the odds of locking in MI/WI voters better than taking a gamble on the southeast
No, Beshear has never served in the military.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Using the border as a political move is some nasty shyt from both sides, I think everyone agrees some legislation needs go be done. Trump out here using a murder on a ad, nasty work lol
All it is is the Willie Horton play, but using the border instead.