WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you want Shapiro or Walz? This is my pick for VP.
You're obtuse if you think Pete plays better with independents than Walz

If progressive leaders like Pete could win on a national level we wouldn't be in the mess we're in right now. Gotta go with somebody who is a little more "familiar" sadly

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

If progressive leaders like Pete could win on a national level we wouldn't be in the mess we're in right now. Gotta go with somebody who is a little more "familiar" sadly
I absolutely believe Pete can be President one day and would make a good one. Yeah he’s gay but he’s a military veteran and wildly competent so if you attack him on a personal level you’re just going to look like a homophobe who doesn’t respect veterans and people who served the country.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I absolutely believe Pete can be President one day and would make a good one. Yeah he’s gay but he’s a military veteran and wildly competent so if you attack him on a personal level you’re just going to look like a homophobe who doesn’t respect veterans and people who served the country.

Him being gay is simply a bridge too far in the US. I personally don't care but trust that's just the way it is. Senator or Governor yep. President not happening

He's hit his ceiling

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him being gay is simply a bridge too far in the US. I personally don't care but trust that's just the way it is. Senator or Governor yep. President not happening

He's hit his ceiling

They said all this about Obama in 2006/7. Stop being afraid. Heck they're saying this about Harris now (remains to be seen of course).

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One day sure. I agree. But probably not right now, splitting the ticket with Kamala. It’s too ambitious. Gotta balance it out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hear you… I think Kamala and Pete on the same ticket is too ambitious. Pete as VP would work on its own
Pete can maybe be sec of state or national security advisor or something but he needs more electoral experience if he’s just gonna be a political figure. He’s a better technocrat imo.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Not to mention that he's gay which those Rust Belt states aren't ready for.

But the argument can be said that we need to say fcck the Rust Belt because they're always gonna stay behind because of their own decision making

br82186

Superstar
Daps

He's hit his ceiling
I wouldn't say that and I do believe we do get a gay POTUS one day, but not right now.