King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
minnesota is the most progressive state right now not placed on the west coast
Vermont and Massachusetts say hello.

Anyway, my point is that most Americans don't associate Minnesota with being "ultra liberal". So Walz being from Minnesota, wouldn't carry that connotation.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

When you see it
double-take-dom-what.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Him and bosa were hanging out with Trump at a boxing or ufc match or whatever earlier this year so it is surprising to me
And that's what's weird about this whole thing, alot of these NFL players are always at these UFC events where Trump attends and like I said earlier Burrow been riding with Trump since before he got notoriety at LSU.

I know seeing Daniel Jones, Joe Burrow, and Jared Goff on that call got people like Christopher Williams in New Jack City when he saw Ice T

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give trump 3 months and that label will stick cause he got receipts to back it up

they're already running a campaign that says kamala is an ultra liberal west coast commie. it doesn't matter what "receipts" they have on walz. oooooh school lunches. that's not the huge turnoff MAGA people think it is. nobody is going to switch their vote from kamala because trump is calling out some left leaning minnesota state legislation

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Because he’s an idiot.
Ish from the JBP pointed it out that n-gga's wanna be different in the stupidest of stupid ways.

And n-gga's talking about reparations and how the Dems. don't do nothing for them now at the worst possible time.

You got Amanda Seales retarded ass talking about how Kamala needs to address the country being racist now and after the election knowing has to get the undecided voters.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
After this election, we need to start going after BWIC, grifters, and n-gga's who speak like Lord Jamal

Hell Godfrey went after Candance Owens for talking reckless about Massey

That's why i don't take entertainer's opinions serious most of the time, they never do the research and just spew bullshyt without knowing what's going on. Some can be bought by certain parties too.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and bosa were hanging out with Trump at a boxing or ufc match or whatever earlier this year so it is surprising to me

They weren’t really hanging out with him. Trump goes to most big UFC fights and talks to anyone famous in the crowd in hopes for a photo OP

Burrow has always been rumored to be pretty liberal.