WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So if Trump loses do republican officials throw him under the bus for defrauding the party (next to no offices in battleground states, over spending on legal teams to contest an election before it even concludes, terrible VP choice, etc) or will we get a couple more years of them being his slaves. He's not running for president again, but I assume he'll continue to endorse candidates and fukk with primaries for the house/senate. Losing two elections in a row would kill any other politician's career. More importantly he would have done it while running bullshyt campaigns that hurt the party. Last time he told republicans not to vote early, this time he has no ground game.

I'm not saying MAGA will die, it's not going anywhere. Just that two losses kills any need for republicans to kiss his ass or be afraid.
Trump Will definitely run in 2028

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

She's right. Kelly is cool but would be a bad selection long term, given the stakes. He could be a senator in Arizona for 20+ years if he wants. He's that likable and pretty bullet proof, given all the federal money he steers into the state

Shapiro and Walz are the best choices in my opinion. Followed by Beshear and Cooper.

Shapiro hasn’t been around long enough. Who knows what skeletons he might have

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump Will definitely run in 2028

He'll be what, 83? I don't see it, there will be some "passing the torch" hoopla and it will be one of his kids or in-laws running with Don-old's ideas and "vision"

Hopefully he gets cooked so bad this election that the GOP effectively splits into two by 2028... it's been said before but I think god willing if trump loses this election he never has any real chance of holding office again. Too many forces (age, indictments, baggage, senility, obesity, republicans tired of losing) fighting against him at this point.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He'll be what, 83? I don't see it, there will be some "passing the torch" hoopla and it will be one of his kids or in-laws running with Don-old's ideas and "vision"

Hopefully he gets cooked so bad this election that the GOP effectively splits into two by 2028... it's been said before but I think god willing if trump loses this election he never has any real chance of holding office again. Too many forces (age, indictments, baggage, senility, obesity, republicans tired of losing) fighting against him at this point.
Maga only cares about trump and is the strongest demo in the Republican party

How easily y’all forget that Desantis was suppose to carry the maga torch this time

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
So if Trump loses do republican officials throw him under the bus for defrauding the party (next to no offices in battleground states, over spending on legal teams to contest an election before it even concludes, terrible VP choice, etc) or will we get a couple more years of them being his slaves. He's not running for president again, but I assume he'll continue to endorse candidates and fukk with primaries for the house/senate. Losing two elections in a row would kill any other politician's career. More importantly he would have done it while running bullshyt campaigns that hurt the party. Last time he told republicans not to vote early, this time he has no ground game.

I'm not saying MAGA will die, it's not going anywhere. Just that two losses kills any need for republicans to kiss his ass or be afraid.
They'll be terrified of that man until he's in the dirt.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh this kind of tweet just crowds up this thread, it really doesn't meaning anything, it's some nobody putting his opinion out there to a couple hundred followers. why amplify it

Of course lectures about white guilt don't parlay into independent votes. lets stop taking every good Dem talking point and making it a liability.

the win here is Walz is using easy sticky voter language. these guys are WEIRD. dangerous and weird. weird weird weird. hit 'em every which way and make them play defense like the out of touch schmucks touting a fringe platform they truly are.